Champions League knockout stage draw

eek.gif
what a finish! silvestre with the great clearance
laugh.gif

Where are those fools who thought that right now Messi isn't better than Ronaldinho and the two Ronaldos ever were?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Where are those fools who thought that right now Messi isn't better than Ronaldinho and the two Ronaldos ever were?

still haven't done anything in WC to surpass THE ronaldo yet...........i'll wait till summer. 

Originally Posted by wttm

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

still haven't done anything in WC to surpass THE ronaldo yet...........i'll wait till summer. 

If we're going by World Cups, then I guess Messi isn't better than Cannavaro, Romario and Mario Kempes either.
eyes.gif
He needs to win a World Cup to get to the very elite: Pele, Maradona, Zidane and maybe Beckenbauer, but someone winning the World Cup isn't automatically better than someone who hasn't won a World Cup, disregarding the details.

Ronaldo was a very, very EFFICIENT striker, but Messi is both efficient and does things with the ball that drop your jaw.

"he's missing two letters from the back of his shirt, an "A and a H", because he's a messiah"

onlineXtapolapacetl...

lets not forget ronaldo scored 47 goals in 49 games in his one season in barca, then went on to win fifa world cup player of the year

Bendtner is a god damn ******. Moves slower than a fat man in a Cheesecake Factory.

Originally Posted by tonton32

onlineXtapolapacetl...

lets not forget ronaldo scored 47 goals in 49 games in his one season in barca, then went on to win fifa world cup player of the year

Well, Messi is doing a lot to make us forget. He has 40 goals in Barca now, he already won a FIFA player of the year award and is the favorite to repeat, not to mention that he led his league to win the Champions League and his team is the favorite to win the tournament again this year, something that hasn't been done. As for the World Cup, Ronaldo played on a deeper squad, something that Messi really can't do much about. But then again maybe he can, as can be seen in this game where he single-handedly is carrying his team to victory, not his first time for Barca this season BTW. I have Brazil or Spain winning the WC, but the way Messi is playing right now, I would never say that his team is not a contender.

Back
Top Bottom