Chandler to OKC

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Chandler is an average rebounder for a 7'2" center (Minus his 2.5 years with the Hornets)

Playing with Chris Paul had him motivated. We'll see if he's still hungry to hit the boards like he did in New Orleans.

Nick Collison does what Chandler does but for a fraction of the price.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Collison plays D like Chandler? That's news to me
indifferent.gif

Can the guys saying Chandler isn't trash explain what they see in him?

He's still young and active.

Besides that, his skills are extremely limited.

Devon Hardin = dookie

he rebounds and blocks shots. he is a very good weakside and 1on1 defender dudes talking about he ant @%+# with out CP u act like CP was helping dude put up 20points.

OKC is gonna be fun to watch. I hope they keep these core guys healthy and together.

Chandler plays defense?

I'm honestly asking, I haven't seen much of him. But from what I've see, he plays defense by being tall.

Chandler plays defense?

I'm honestly asking, I haven't seen much of him. But from what I've see, he plays defense by being tall.
Ask why team USA wanted him on their redeem team. He should have been in China over the Summer.

^^ truth, anytime OKC makes a deal a 1st rounder should be involved Hornets are dummies. ive never even heard of the kid they got in place of the pick.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

If OKC can grab Harden, Griffin or even Thabeet a shooter they'll be a huge wild card out West next year. a decent team next year.

I don't doubt KD can play the 2, but ehh I'd rather have him at the 3 and Green at the 4
Fixed. They have absolutely no use for Thabeet with their current starting 5. And very little use for Harden since he clearly needs the ball to beeffective.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Can the guys saying Chandler isn't trash explain what they see in him?

He's still young and active.

Besides that, his skills are extremely limited.
He's 7'2", one of the best rebounders in the league and one of the best shot-blockers in the league.

What's difficult to understand? The Thunder know what they're going to get from him.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's 7'2"
Very athletic
Manages as many blocks per game as Dwayne Wade
Gets 8.3 rebounds per game

He's terrible.

I haven't seen much of him.
Judging by your responses, I'm so shocked.
Disregard him averaging 12 per the past two seasons.
laugh.gif

He's been playing on bad ankles all season.

And Wade is an incredible shot-blocker for his size; what's your point?

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

If OKC can grab Harden, Griffin or even Thabeet a shooter they'll be a huge wild card out West next year. a decent team next year.

I don't doubt KD can play the 2, but ehh I'd rather have him at the 3 and Green at the 4
Fixed. They have absolutely no use for Thabeet with their current starting 5. And very little use for Harden since he clearly needs the ball to be effective.
Yeah you right about Thabeet. But Harden would fit in fine IMO. He's very efficient and would give OKC 4 offensive weapons who can all handlethe rock.

I like that move for the Thunders, they got a guy who can protect the paint. That's all they need from that position as they got guys doing the scoringalready.

Presti as a gm.
pimp.gif
I wish the Warriors have a GM like that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Disregard him averaging 12 per the past two seasons.
laugh.gif

He's been playing on bad ankles all season.

And Wade is an incredible shot-blocker for his size; what's your point?

My point is he is a terrible shot-blocker. If you're 7'2" with long arms and great athleticism, don't you think you should beblocking more shots?

I commend him improving off of last years 1.1 BPG though, which I find interesting considering his ankles are bad.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

It's not like he averages 0.3 blocks per game.

Are you insinuating that his injuries are exaggerated? I find that interesting considering he's played in about half of the team's games this season.

Sam Presti for GM of the year. He followed the blueprint of how to make a team to the T. I will guarantee this is a playoff team next season.

dumbest move for his career... hes gonna get exposed now for what he is... avg at best.... chris paul is no longer there to throw him lobs or set him upperfectly...... guranteed he sucks it up.... smh...back to his old self

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

dumbest move for his career... hes gonna get exposed now for what he is... avg at best.... chris paul is no longer there to throw him lobs or set him up perfectly...... guranteed he sucks it up.... smh...back to his old self

Yeah, because Tyson Chandler is presiding as the Hornets GM...

I still cant seem to understand how him or Sam Dalembert were blessed with $60 million deals...And $70 for Eric Dampier

Ahhh.. the life of an NBA player.....

Back
Top Bottom