Charles Barkley is at it again on LeBron Vol. "Punk Move"

he should have stayed away with those taco bell s#!*......

funny he amuses me every time with his quotes.. lol

he should have stayed away with those taco bell s#!*......

funny he amuses me every time with his quotes.. lol

if lebron had the right people backing him, after his decision, they should have advised him to keep quiet and keep on the low low and let his [play do all the talking. but because he has morons surrounding him, its making him look like an !*$.

if lebron had the right people backing him, after his decision, they should have advised him to keep quiet and keep on the low low and let his [play do all the talking. but because he has morons surrounding him, its making him look like an !*$.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Cant believe I'm about to do this but................QFT

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Cant believe I'm about to do this but................QFT

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

who really cares what barkley says
laugh.gif
 i mean this is a guy who said kobe will never score 30+ again
laugh.gif

That "The Decision" is going to be with him forever now. Not a good thing though

That "The Decision" is going to be with him forever now. Not a good thing though

Only the haters are going to bring up the Decision garbage. Same with the Colorado *+! on Kobe. All LeBron has to do now is win. Kobe won and and it was all good in Kobe land.

Only the haters are going to bring up the Decision garbage. Same with the Colorado *+! on Kobe. All LeBron has to do now is win. Kobe won and and it was all good in Kobe land.

Yeah Barkley was a rider but he wasn't delusional. LeBron's decision disappointed and Chuck responded how he felt about it. He gave his opinions on it. Charles aint no punk so when he heard about that tweeted he was basically saying "DO SOMETHING!"

FYI LeBron scoring a bunch of points on these teams isn't really pay back for the criticism they're giving.

Yeah Barkley was a rider but he wasn't delusional. LeBron's decision disappointed and Chuck responded how he felt about it. He gave his opinions on it. Charles aint no punk so when he heard about that tweeted he was basically saying "DO SOMETHING!"

FYI LeBron scoring a bunch of points on these teams isn't really pay back for the criticism they're giving.

I'm still trying to figure out why people outside of bum +++%!+% Ohio are so up in arms with Lebron's decision? He got his ROY, Gold Medal, 2 MVP's, damn near every award you can win within professional basketball...except a championship. Why wouldn't he go to a sure fire contender?

And why is Barkley so irked? Why is anybody so irked? Have people not come to terms that athletes nowadays aren't concerned so much with their legacy as they are with their brand? We're in the age of athletic materialism and branding and you can thank the media for that. He's kept his name in everybody mouth like ya'll were givin' him that awesome jawsome, which only adds to his brand.

I like Barkley but he sound like a #%%*%, quite frankly. Lebron is a grown man. Why can't one man make a decision for his own livelihood without catching a fire storm?

I'm still trying to figure out why people outside of bum +++%!+% Ohio are so up in arms with Lebron's decision? He got his ROY, Gold Medal, 2 MVP's, damn near every award you can win within professional basketball...except a championship. Why wouldn't he go to a sure fire contender?

And why is Barkley so irked? Why is anybody so irked? Have people not come to terms that athletes nowadays aren't concerned so much with their legacy as they are with their brand? We're in the age of athletic materialism and branding and you can thank the media for that. He's kept his name in everybody mouth like ya'll were givin' him that awesome jawsome, which only adds to his brand.

I like Barkley but he sound like a #%%*%, quite frankly. Lebron is a grown man. Why can't one man make a decision for his own livelihood without catching a fire storm?

What difference does it make if LeBron is keeping track of who says what? He's not going to perform any better than he has in previous seasons, not with all that help he has.

What difference does it make if LeBron is keeping track of who says what? He's not going to perform any better than he has in previous seasons, not with all that help he has.

Back
Top Bottom