Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

how will a white woman explain white supremacy? white privilege? whife fragility?

By speaking. There are white people that are very knowledge about those issues.

Plus there are books, documentaries, college classes, other black, etc.

J.Cole, Shaun King, Barrack Obama, and many others were raised by white women that they learned.

Matter of fact on NT, besides Meth, the person that breaks White Supremacy and those issues the best is white.

Last edited:
you said there are dresses that are made to de-accentuate women's figures i.e. a potato sack

so should men "be allowed" to wear potato sacks?

i dont care either way

yall are moving the goalpost

the question was a MOTHER explaining these things to HER child

meaning when the child asks how do you benefit from white supremacy?

why do you have white privilege mommy?

what does she say to those questions

how will a white woman explain white supremacy? white privilege? whife fragility?
By speaking. There are white people that are very knowledge about those issues.

Matter of fact on NT, besides Meth, the person that breaks White Supremacy and those issues the best is white.
Cmon Rusty, what can an affluent white south african woman possibly know about white supremacy and privilege?

yall are moving the goalpost

the question was a MOTHER explaining these things to HER child

meaning when the child asks how do you benefit from white supremacy?

why do you have white privilege mommy?

what does she say to those questions

By saying yes there is systemic racism and it benefits me.

Comparison Ford is white, you know the dude you are not responding to anymore, and openly admits there is systemic racism, that he has it easier because he is white.

And at the same time he is against systemic racism, and supports policies to change the system.

Not all white people are cool with, or are in denial about, white supremacy/systemic racism. Many out right hate it, even though they know it benefits them.

-But I don't know what Theron is going to say to her son, I don't know her, or what kind of person she is, but neither do you.

But to imply that it is impossible for a white woman to explain white supremacy to her child is kinda ridiculous.

And I will repeat, there are other ways for lil man to learn.

People pass judgement based on limited information way too often.:smh:

I totally agree, but there's no excuse you could give me for a boy wearing girl clothes.

Let an adult male decide if he wants to wear a dress don't make this decision for a child

People pass judgement based on limited information way too often.:smh:

I totally agree, but there's no excuse you could give me for a boy wearing girl clothes.

Let an adult male decide if he wants to wear a dress don't make this decision for a child
That's all fine, but that's your opinion. There's no need to project that onto someone else based on your own personal preference.

well if we're giving white people credit for recognizing white supremacy/privilege then hooray!!

im sure charlize theron and comparison ford have sacrificed mightily in pursuit of their beliefs

there are roles shes turned down so a black actress could get the part im sure

because all it takes to get that pat on the back is "support" right?

when that child asks if mommy hates other black people like "some" white people hate him, what does she say then?

when the child asks if she can give up that privilege, what does she say then?

People pass judgement based on limited information way too often.
mean.gif

If they in walmart or wherever rich white people shop and little man points to a nice sundress and she buys it for him how is she the one making the decision? If she tells him "No you can't wear that dress" then she's making a decision for the child.

[thread="652769"] [/thread]

im talking about a man's shoulders being too broad for dresses

being too muscular to fit in the dress
So you're talking about grown men not young boys.

Furthermore, you're specifically talking about men with broad soldiers and muscular figures.

Regardless of that none of that means some men can't wear them though or shouldn't. Even if all dresses were intended to specifically show off a females figure wouldn't mean a dude shouldn't going on a dress by dress basis.

A person can simply say **** the intention. It holds no authority.
when that child asks if mommy hates other black people like "some" white people hate him, what does she say then?
Ummm no? :lol:

That's a dumbass question on your part. You expect the mother to say yes I hate you cuz of the color of your skin like other white racists do?

I think you need to spend time actually interacting with white mothers of black children.

You seem to wonder a lot about these questions but ignorant on what happens.

This idea that white mothers don't know about white privilege and systemic racism seems like a gross assumption.

Last edited:
maybe, he likes frozen and just likes that? aint no different than a girl wanting to be john cena

SMH @ These, "She can explain racism to him" dudes. You DO know it takes more than a few words/talks for something like that to hit home right? Again I ask, when a police officer that looks like his "mother" kills a black boy that looks like HIM, what on earth can she say to him that will make sense of that situation?

That's all fine, but that's your opinion. There's no need to project that onto someone else based on your own personal preference.
If your 7 year old son told you, "Daddy, I like dressing up as a girl." Are you going to start buying him girl's clothes and allowing him to do as he pleases?

1. I'm sure she'd say no. I mean if a Black child asks their Black mother if she hates them like "some" Black people do, what do u think that mother would say?

2. Her white privelege is not something she can "give up", but choosing to dismiss some of the favors it awards her is something she can do. Lebron can't give up his height or athleticism, but he can give up dominating in basketball or stop playing altogether.

If your 7 year old son told you, "Daddy, I like dressing up as a girl." Are you going to start buying him girl's clothes and allowing him to do as he pleases?
I don't have kids, so I can't say honestly. I'm not going to actively seek feminine items for my son if he asks to wear a dress, but I'm also not going to scold him and tell him no and explain to him how wearing a dress is bad because society says so.

I honestly can't say how I'd react, but I'd like to think that I wouldn't shun my child the way you all expect someone to.

well if we're giving white people credit for recognizing white supremacy/privilege then hooray!!

im sure charlize theron and comparison ford have sacrificed mightily in pursuit of their beliefs

there are roles shes turned down so a black actress could get the part im sure

because all it takes to get that pat on the back is "support" right?

Complains about being be condescending to him, is condescending to others that make the effort.

Who the hell I'm I giving credit too? I was giving counter examples to your strawman

no she cant because privilege is something afforded to her by society

she can dismiss it once it becomes apparent, but the privileges she has "acquired" are ingrained in society

again, there have been plenty of people raised by the opposite race that have grasped the concept of racism.

That isn't some mystical beast that is somehow only understandable if your black...

But then again, people in this thread can't understand the simple idea that a dress has nothing to do with sexuality...

Using her son like a media accessory. She adopted him to create a stir and attract attention and now she is clothing him in dresses and the whole nine. Despicable.

I don't have kids, so I can't say honestly. I'm not going to actively seek feminine items for my son if he asks to wear a dress, but I'm also not going to scold him and tell him no and explain to him how wearing a dress is bad because society says so.

I honestly can't say how I'd react, but I'd like to think that I wouldn't shun my child the way you all expect someone to.
Who in here said they would SHUN?

I simply see people saying they wouldn't actively buy him girls clothes, the same thing you said

Back
Top Bottom