Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

because dresses are not designed to be male garments and cover the male anatomy

we have things that should not be easily exposed by wearing dresses

because dresses are not designed to be male garments and cover the male anatomy

we have things that should not be easily exposed by wearing dresses
Do you not know about underwear?

Does your D drag on the floor?

You're too much, man. 
roll.gif

the question wasnt about underwear it was about dresses

men dont have breasts that dresses accentuate or the same hips as women hence, not designed for them

So males shouldn't be allowed to wear dresses because we have different bodies? Why is it your place to make that assessment? What of the people who disagree with you?

And for the record I'm not excusing this at all, I just realize that this isn't any of our business...especially considering we're going mostly off assumption based on a paparazzi pic.

Come on, b. This is salon talk right now.

Last edited:
i never said anything about "allowed" people can do what they want to do

the question posed to me was shouldnt men be able to wear to dresses

my answer was the male anatomy was not designed to fit in a dress

men dont have breasts that dresses accentuate or the same hips as women hence, not designed for them
But you just said men have things that shouldn't be exposed by wearing dresses, now you're changing your argument.

Do you ever read through some of your old posts and say to yourself "man, I sounded dumb."

It might be a worthwhile exercise.

No a white
woman cant possibly explain racism towards black people. They do not completely understand hence our problem in society today.

A dresses main design to to cover the body, like any piece of clothing, not accentuate a woman's figure.

There are many dresses designed to do just the opposite in fact.

i never said anything about "allowed" people can do what they want to do

the question posed to me was shouldnt men be able to wear to dresses

my answer was the male anatomy was not designed to fit in a dress
So should men be allowed to wear dresses? We aren't talking about how good a dress can make a man's body look...got nothing to do with that.

I don't disagree with you, but it doesn't sound like you answered the question.

not my fault your mind went straight to the penis

a worthwhile exercise would be you trying your hardest not to condescend
Not gonna do that.  You stay saying ridiculous **** in every thread you post in.  If anyone deserves a condescending tone, it's you.

Let's go back to your initial post where you said "we have things that should not be easily exposed by wearing dresses."  Now you're talking about male nipples and hips.

Didn't know those things were shunned in Western society.  Are you stating that these things being exposed are looked down upon in our society, or is this just your opinion?

Do yo have kids?
No, not yet.
Your time >>>> your money
Do you live in the real world?

That statement makes it sound like you don't. Your children have to go to school, you have to go to work in order to pay for their school, food, and clothing.

Ironic thing about your flawed statement is if you had more money/were really rich you'd be able to spend more time with your children if you chose to. You could home school them and spend twice as much time with them than the average parents do.

Lets be serious now and not lean on empty platitudes. You know, face reality when it comes to this issue. I don't even know when this became about spending time with your children being less important than having money. You were a child yourself. Every important experience and life lesson didn't come solely from your parents. They came from teachers, fellow students, summer camp, and the odd job or two.

Last edited:
what "loaded" question, to quote someone else

its not up to me to decide what anyone wears

i simply pointed out the fact that males and females have different anatomies, and the clothes that are designed for those anatomies do not provide the same "benefits" to each gender

No a white
woman cant possibly explain racism towards black people. They do not completely understand hence our problem in society today.
"Some white people don't like black people because they feel like they're better than them and they'll do anything to prove it to themselves and others, even kill."

"Why? Well because they're different and people fear things that are different. Now finish your carrot sticks or you'll get no sugar and gluten free pudding for dessert"

Damn that was hard. Now I understand I'm not a white woman but I'm pretty sure they can explain the basics of racism too.

No a white

"Some white people don't like black people because they feel like they're better than them and they'll do anything to prove it to themselves and others, even kill."
"Why? Well because they're different and people fear things that are different. Now finish your carrot sticks or you'll get no sugar and gluten free pudding for dessert"

Damn that was hard. Now I understand I'm not a white woman but I'm pretty sure they can explain the basics of racism too.
I think it's a blanket statement, but I'm starting to believe the majority of white people on this country don't and can't understand it well enough to explain to someone.

[thread="652769"] [/thread]

Neither do young girls. They don't make dresses like that for them. Putting that on young boy isn't gonna make much of a difference in that department.

If your kindergarten aged daughter is wearing a dress that accentuates her breast, you're doing it wrong.

Last edited:
yea things like a male physique being not able to properly "accentuated" like a female would

not my fault your mind went straight to the penis
This is a nonsensical argument. Reminds me of dudes who argued women shouldn't wear pants.

Talking about what dresses accentuate. If what you're saying makes sense to you then you realize your argument holds no water for any chick that doesn't have a figure to show off.

A white mother doesn't know how to raise a black man
i struggle with is concept ALOT

i sincerely believe it to be so and there are several families that are acquaintances of ours that are adopting black boys... i cringe when i see little homies hair or him walking around in suspenders and a bow tie like a damn toy doll

like i legit dont know how to react or broach the subject, its hard to watch even from afar at times, the idenity issues these poor children are going to have :x
Couldn't you extend this to "a woman doesn't know how to raise a man"?

That would then invalidate a bunch of parenting by single mothers which so many are a product of.

How do you know a 5 yo is gay though? I'm 99% sure he isn't sleeping with men.

Only people that seem traumatized so far are individual NT posters.
Some of the posts in here is the equivalent of women clutching their pearls :lol: :smh:
How do you know a 5 yo is gay though? I'm 99% sure he isn't sleeping with men.

Only people that seem traumatized so far are individual NT posters.
Samething Magic thought about his son. He'll grow out of it...
Wait what? What do you know about it? :lol: :nerd:
Is this a global issue? Or is it just in this country?

Cuz this whole country has became full of cry babys.

Everyone gets offended.

Everything is offensive.

You have to change your views and ways you would normally raise a child, cuz some gay people wana cry about stuff.

Sensitive era.
Like I said man this is 1st world problems and all the dudes afraid of mass emasculation are the victims.

Back
Top Bottom