Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

again, there have been plenty of people raised by the opposite race that have grasped the concept of racism.

That isn't some mystical beast that is somehow only understandable if your black...

But then again, people in this thread can't understand the simple idea that a dress has nothing to do with sexuality...
Dude, you understand that we said it isn't IDEAL that a white woman raises a black child

Nobody said it CANT be done

this video clearly shows that she is feeding him the frozen propaganda and feeding him the wardrobe ideas.. She bought him a 5.99 iron man from the bargain bin at 7/11 and expected him to enjoy it?? but she went the whole 9 yards to buy him the top of the line frozen dolls and accessories along with the matching outfit wig and shoes... so if you guys dont see the blatant psyop that she is apart of then you just need to adjust your dial and tune into the right frquency cause you guys are lost. 

I don't have kids, so I can't say honestly. I'm not going to actively seek feminine items for my son if he asks to wear a dress, but I'm also not going to scold him and tell him no and explain to him how wearing a dress is bad because society say no.

I honestly can't say how I'd react, but I'd like to think that I wouldn't shun my child the way you all expect someone to.
Who in here said they would SHUN?

I simply see people saying they wouldn't actively buy him girls clothes, the same thing you said
If he wanted a dress, my first thought at this moment would be to have a conversation with him attempting to explain the complexities of things. I would like to think I'd buy it for him. the only thing that would be holding me back are my own insecurities as a man and social standards. I don't see a real reason to tell him no.

But like I said, I don't have children. I'm sure it's a completely different situation when you're in the moment, but when you ask me now what I'd do, I wouldn't tell my son no.

Last edited:

i havent disagreed with any of this

i have already said people are free to wear whatever they want

the fact is certain garments are designed anatomically for certain sexes

thats all
Totally meaningless then I guess. Posts of no real value.

no she cant because privilege is something afforded to her by society

she can dismiss it once it becomes apparent, but the privileges she has "acquired" are ingrained in society
So if a person benefits from something they can not then explain it?

Only the ppl who don't benefit from it can explain it?

SMH @ These, "She can explain racism to him" dudes. You DO know it takes more than a few words/talks for something like that to hit home right? Again I ask, when a police officer that looks like his "mother" kills a black boy that looks like HIM, what on earth can she say to him that will make sense of that situation?
You say this like black parents can better make sense of something as hateful and senseless as racism and police corruption.

Like black or white, it's not hard to run down the history of racism in the world, America, civil rights, and what that racism has morphed in to today on a systemic level.

To get straight to the point you just speak on racism, racist police, and police corruption.

Its a hard talk to get through emotionally when you gotta break your child's world view and show them it ain't all sweet out here but it's not some task white ppl are incapable of.

Last edited:
If he wanted a dress, my first thought at this moment would be to have a conversation with him attempting to explain the complexities of things. I would like to think I'd buy it for him. the only thing that would be holding me back are my own insecurities as a man and social standards. I don't see a real reason to tell him no.

But like I said, I don't have children. I'm sure it's a completely different situation when you're in the moment, but when you ask me now what I'd do, I wouldn't tell my son no.
And nobody else in here has said ANYTHING differently than you.

You don't SEE a reason to tell him know but you practically said you wouldn't let him do it.

So how are you then going to turn around and makes US seem like we are devils because we also wouldn't allow it?

SMH @ These, "She can explain racism to him" dudes. You DO know it takes more than a few words/talks for something like that to hit home right? Again I ask, when a police officer that looks like his "mother" kills a black boy that looks like HIM, what on earth can she say to him that will make sense of that situation?

She can say that there are racist white people in this world. And unfortunately, no matter how rich or well off he is, some of them will always look at him as less and view his body as disposable.

so you gonna let your son wear a dress cause you have no backbone... like father like son i guess

Complains about being be condescending to him, is condescending to others that make the effort.

Who the hell I'm I giving credit too? I was giving counter examples to your strawman
that is different from dude outright saying hes going to condescend me in order to demean me

your "counterexamples" were only "half measures" in fighting racism if white people arent willing to fully commit and give up ALL of their privilege

thats what i meant by hooray!

like its nice to hear them say things but its not enough

You say this like black parents can better make sense of something as hateful and senseless as racism and police corruption.
No, I say it as if a black child can actually FEEL as one more naturally than they would with a white parent in an era where white cops are blowing little black boys' brains out.

Being able to relate is VERY important in these times.

If the person I look to and trust looks like the same system that hates my people, IT WILL have a psychological effect.

Whether it is conscious or subconscious

Celebrities are known to raise their kids in strange ways but if she's not forcing it on the kid I don't see a problem. If the kid likes princesses and dresses it is what it is. Not my child and not my business to judge.

[thread="652769"] [/thread]
Complains about being be condescending to him, is condescending to others that make the effort.

Who the hell I'm I giving credit too? I was giving counter examples to your strawman

that is different from dude outright saying hes going to condescend me in order to demean me

your "counterexamples" were only "half measures" in fighting racism if white people arent willing to fully commit and give up ALL of their privilege

thats what i meant by hooray!

like its nice to hear them say things but its not enough

What exactly do you want from this woman?

You say what will she do to explain racism to her son, I tell you how. Now the goal post have moved to how will she fight against her privilege.

Last edited:
Celebrities are known to raise their kids in strange ways but if she's not forcing it on the kid I don't see a problem. If the kid likes princesses and dresses it is what it is. Not my child and not my business to judge.?
Again, what does the word FORCE even mean when talking about parenting?

Parents "force" things on their kids every day.

posts that have nothing for you to generate an argument? yeah "meaningless" then lets go with that

and the person WITHOUT privilege has perspective that a person WITH privilege doesnt have, which in explaining to a person that doesnt have those privileges is benefical

No, I say it as if a black child can actually FEEL as one more naturally than they would with a white parent in an era where white cops are blowing little black boys' brains out.

Being able to relate is VERY important in these times.

If the person I look to and trust looks like the same system that hates my people, IT WILL have a psychological effect.

Whether it is conscious or subconscious
Or so you think. You're just making this assumption with no data to prove it.

And nobody else in here has said ANYTHING differently than you.

You don't SEE a reason to tell him know but you practically said you wouldn't let him do it.

So how are you then going to turn around and makes US seem like we are devils because we also wouldn't allow it?
Don't play your game with me, bro.:lol:

You know what I meant. Not quite sure where I made you seem like devil's. My point is I wouldn't immediately say no...and I'd also like to think that I would buy it for him. I'm just being realistic in that I don't have children and I can't say and be 100% positive until I'm in the moment.

Or so you think. You're just making this assumption with no data to prove it.
There isn't data in support of every thought and/or theory.

But if the best you can say is, "There is no data" tells me you don't have anything to really say other than just play devils advocate for the sake of keystrokes

this video clearly shows that she is feeding him the frozen propaganda and feeding him the wardrobe ideas.. She bought him a 5.99 iron man from the bargain bin at 7/11 and expected him to enjoy it?? but she went the whole 9 yards to buy him the top of the line frozen dolls and accessories along with the matching outfit wig and shoes... so if you guys dont see the blatant psyop that she is apart of then you just need to adjust your dial and tune into the right frquency cause you guys are lost. 
Sounds like there's no father figure in his life ?

to stop dressing her child in dresses

to come out publicly and say blacklivesmatter

to donate 100% of her accumulated movie revenue to the naacp

Don't play your game with me, bro.
laugh.gif

You know what I meant. Not quite sure where I made you seem like devil's. My point is I wouldn't immediately say no...and I'd also like to think that I would buy it for him. I'm just being realistic in that I don't have children and I can't say and be 100% positive until I'm in the moment.
Nobody is playing a game. Don't use that cop out.

You came in the thread GETTING ON FOLKS for how they said they would handle it and then you turn around and basically say you would do the same thing. And then you MAKE UP this idea of US saying we would SHUN the dude, when nobody even said that.

I am sure any man on here that has a a boy would EXPLAIN to his boy why it isn't cool for him to walk around in girls clothes (The same thing you said you would do).

So I am just wondering how your stance is/was any different than anything anyone else had already stated.

Yet you are convincing yourself you are taking a different stance

There isn't data in support of every thought and/or theory.

But if the best you can say is, "There is no data" tells me you don't have anything to really say other than just play devils advocate for the sake of keystrokes

You come up with some pretty lame excuses every time don't you.

How come Obama didn't have those issues? How come we never heard anything in the news about black men raised by other races being messed up psychologically?

Seems like you're the one getting offended that Charlize Theron isn't raising her child to your liking.

Some of you dudes care way too much about things that aren't harming anyone else and have no bearing on your lives whatsoever.

Yeah, but then when we voice our opinions, people like you wana cry get all sensitive and act like a dude wit his weiner tucked should be able to use the wimmenz restroom, and a toddler that only knows sugar, cartoons and toys should be able to know if he likes boys or girls and wich one he wants to be.

Kids need to be kids, not be brainwashed all this bs.

Last edited:
You come up with some pretty lame excuses every time don't you.

How come Obama didn't have those issues? How come we never heard anything in the news about black men raised by other races being messed up psychologically?
If you can't talk like an adult and DISCUSS, don't address me. Stop taking shots and discuss the actual TOPIC

Yea, because we didn't HEAR about it means it doesn't exist?

How should something like that even be reported? Tell me?

Back
Top Bottom