Charlize Theron dressing her black adopted son in a blonde wig and dress...Vol...fam..

I see nothing wrong with it 

Men used to be called metrosexual in the early 2000s if they liked to take care of themselves appearance wise and had interest in fashion. 

Nowadays most men do care about their appearance, some just as much as women, especially teens growing up.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the next 10-15 years guys will be wearing skirts, dresses, blouses, and high heels like its no problem 

Kanye, Young Thug, Asap Rocky

You think men caring about their appearance and fashion is a recent development? I still dont see how this relates to 5 year olds and dresses.
This. Dude is just spewing nonsense.
laugh.gif
 I'm not spewing nonsense

Kids these days are being born into a world where lgbt is now mostly accepted and its okay to be yourself and like what you like. 

Other kids seeing this boy wearing a dress and that elsa hat only opens the floodgates for other boys who might be into that to become curious and maybe do the same.

Even if dresses are supposed to be for girls only, this new atmosphere is all about acceptance and allowing things like this to happen 

It opens boundaries, and for kids being born today, and not in our time of 15 to 30 years ago, they don't know that time and most likely will think its fine 

Last edited:
is she forcing his hand tho? it seems like kids these days know what they want to be.

and how pray tell do they know that exactly?
Kids of all genders like frozen. Some boys wanna dress up like Elsa. I'd say no, but other parents say yes to that kinda thing. I was reading on another forum where a kid wanted to dress up like a Disney princess for Halloween and his mom said yes. What are you gonna do

Plenty of influential grown Black men are wearing tall, slim-fit v necks and putting blonde tips in there hair. A kid in a costume doesn't bother me.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

On one hand I feel like the kid should dress however he wants to. Hell, at that age I wanted to be dressed as supes, batman and wolverine everyday but mom dukes put a stop to that. I don't see the harm.

On the other hand....at the risk of contradicting myself...why did she let homie out like that?

As sketchy as these things can be, i'm ok with lil man playing Magic Jr in a comfy home as opposed to the potential life of poverty and a child soldier. Her kid at the end of the day.

Believe it or not but not every african lives a life of poverty and uses children as soldiers. That was pretty offensive imo.

If this was some sort of South African garb I could give it a pass but this looks like one of the new age white parents letting their children decide what they want to wear without gender limitations.

As sketchy as these things can be, i'm ok with lil man playing Magic Jr in a comfy home as opposed to the potential life of poverty and a child soldier. Her kid at the end of the day.
Believe it or not but not every african lives a life of poverty and uses children as soldiers. That was pretty offensive imo.
im sure the type of african child who is in a position to be adopted by somebody in another country isn't necessarily destined for a successful and productive life

:lol: I can see why its shocking to some, but I couldn't care less to be honest. God forbid some kid doesn't fit the stereotypical mold of masculinity.

Back
Top Bottom