CHEAP friends in college UNAPPRECIATION

As the title states... Always hated wanting to go out to get some dinner somewhere nice and alot of my friends would say "man i dont have any money"or "im really short on cash". Big events at certain clubs and stuff would always be out of the question, due to a lot of people being "low oncash" Drinking bottles of Zelko and Popov FTL

That's why I don't go out with anyone anymore. "Man, I know you got money, you just bought another pair of J's"
indifferent.gif

Wouldn't you rather them tell you they don't have it as opposed to getting there and them asking you to cover them?

It gets even worse after college. And that's not being cheap, if they don't have money they don't have money and they probably feel bad about notbeing able to go out so maybe you should cut them a break. One day you might find yourself in the same position.

I graduated college a few months ago, so when i come back home its not to bad. And trust me, there were a few times i had to spot my boys for food, or drinks,and i have NEVER asked for money in return.

Originally Posted by raptors29

That's why I don't go out with anyone anymore. "Man, I know you got money, you just bought another pair of J's"
indifferent.gif

when I hang out with some..expecting me to buy them some lunch when we go out
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I'm one of those cheap dudes.

But when the time comes for buying texts books and other important things, and they're askin' me to borrow, I hit them with a stoneface.

Originally Posted by raptors29

indifferent.gif

makes no sence bro if he jus bought J's he out at least $150 if not more.......

I had friends who paid for mad rounds and always had money for Spring Break in college. Me? Nope. I mooched and drank plastic bottle liquor always and had fun.Word to Natty Light and PBR, I didn't have money in college so I couldn't spend it. Not everyone is swimming in $$.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

It gets even worse after college. And that's not being cheap, if they don't have money they don't have money and they probably feel bad about not being able to go out so maybe you should cut them a break. One day you might find yourself in the same position.
This.

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
Sounds like they really need to step their game up...

I get like 500 dollars every 2 weeks for allowance, if that matters...
[/td] [/tr][/table]
your response is null and void...your still a kid.

I'd rather buy a new pair of J's and have something to show for my money than go out to dinner a few times

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

People have different priorities. Sometimes eatting out or going to a club arent one of them.
That's understood but if you have these priorities you can't go out to eat or party knowing you don't have money and expect someone tospot you. My former roommate was guilty of doing this. He left the university owing people hundreds of dollars in borrowed money because he balled on a budget.

I'd rather buy a new pair of J's and have something to show for my money than go out to dinner a few times

This.
Its college for pete's sake...

College isn't CHEAP.
Everyone who goes to college knows this. Some people more than other. Some people however need to swallow their pride and get a job if they haveexpenses not school related.

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

OctoberFinest, you honestly dont feel bad one bit for mooching constantly off people..
Nope. If I had the money like them, I would've done the same with friends in my position. They knew that I wasn't rich. They'refirst clue was probably that I was their closest black friend and the only one on campus without a nice car. But I say mooch not to mean that I did it in areally negative way. I just couldn't pay for Grey Goose shots every Thurs-Sat night.

It really is all about priorities.

Sounds like your friends don't care for going to clubs that much if they can't find the money to go out.

i ran out of money by the end of October due to high prices therefore i ran out of money on my meal plan

Oh i thought you mean mooch like always drinking on them, never making any contribution.. i know people like that, always eat others food and what not and itsso damn annoying at times

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

so you'll be copin jordans but you never wear them out anywhere except to the bus stop??

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom