Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

You gotta get the boar's head brand of bologna or whatever brand is good from the deli counter at the grocery store.

Anytime I buy something online I check for promotions & pointing systems. I know ppl hate Afterpay b/c it's a loan, but they give you points for using it similar to your credit card. Basically take advantage of cash back deals. If there's a store u frequent Target, Walgreens, Harris Teeter, etc. it doesn't hurt to make an account for sales & exclusives.

People wanna laugh about only saving **** like 5% on sneaker purchase or some ****. 5% off 300 is $285. That's 15 bucks saved.

Cashapp stays w/ boost. I'm telling y'all use cashapp, its made convenient. They be doing **** like 10% off your next for grocery store purchase n all that. Use other ppl's money and save yours as much as you can, but don't be mooch.

i switched it up now i eat a salad everyday with grilled chicken and some balsamic dressing...I put tomatoes, cucumbers and carrots and it came out pretty good

Went to the movies last night to watch Batman with my wife and sister. Got a large bucket of popcorn and asked for a separate box. Went into the movies and dumped the popcorn into the box and got another refill.

I did this awhile ago but sharing it now. Target was having a buy 1 get 1 half off sale on PS4 controllers. I added two controllers to my cart and I asked the guy at Best Buy if they price match, which of course they do. I then showed the guy my cart and got the controller for half off.

Went to target the other day to buy a duvet.

The super expensive ones were stocked on the wrong tag.. I played dumb and went to the front, acted shocked when it rang up dumb expensive. Told them they were over a tag that said $__. I said they were all there, not a one off.

Manager went and checked. Mis-stocked. They honored it.

I do this if possible / often if it’s something I need or want. Never move anything, but if they mis-stock, imma make y’all honor it.

I bought a e-scooter back in 2018 from sams club using a friends membership. Thing stopped working a few years ago and just sat there collecting dust. Last week I was organizing some documents and found the 4yr old receipt. I asked my homie to borrow his membership again and went to the store to try to return it. When they wouldn’t budge I told them to cancel the membership as a final negotiation move.. now I gotta tell my guy we don’t have a sams membership no more :lol:

I used to bend movie tickets so the guy wouldn’t rip it off watch. A movie and come back a week later switch the ticket for another movie and do the same thing over and over till someone decided to see my ticket .. also will buy ticket for a later movie come in early watch a movie and then go that movie watch a little pretend I got a emergency and get my money back

I used to bend movie tickets so the guy wouldn’t rip it off watch. A movie and come back a week later switch the ticket for another movie and do the same thing over and over till someone decided to see my ticket .. also will buy ticket for a later movie come in early watch a movie and then go that movie watch a little pretend I got a emergency and get my money back

This was way too much work lol

This is a raising canes hack sorta

So a 3 finger combo (3 chicken strips & 1 slice of toast + sauce) is $8.69 + 1 extra toast $0.99 + tax $0.92 = $10.60

If you buy a chicken sandwhich combo (3 chicken fingers with lettuce, sauce & 2 pieces of sandwhich bread) ask for sauce on the side, no lettuce and ask to switch the sandwhich bread with toast. So now your chicken sandwhich combo is $8.69 + tax $0.83 = $9.52

You’ll have the same order above but for a dollar less!

Switch to Costco. You can returned half eaten food a a year later because you didn’t like it.

Costco wouldve gladly taken it :lol:

Capture.JPG

Back
Top Bottom