Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Add your children (or friends/family) as an authorized user to your credit card. Do not give them the card though. Help boost their credit score. Old trick.
This works….to an extent. When you look at credit report you can tell whats an individual, joint an authorized account. You can have an 850 credit score, but if there are a bunch of “A’s” next to the account lines, the underwriter is going to be like, “Yea, but…”. It does help tho.

Fam thats every Jamaican/African spot period. And Mama Z will tell you she made the wrong thing too and hold it and yall just have a stareoff like Diddy and meme dude intil youre finally like “alright i guess give me the chicken pepper soup.”

Thats hilarious cause I got some bomb *** chicken soup once. I didnt even order soup at all. :rofl:

They were just like, yea you need this instead of the curry goat.

Add your children (or friends/family) as an authorized user to your credit card. Do not give them the card though. Help boost their credit score. Old trick.

Thought I mistakenly clicked on the personal finance thread :lol:

Join Panera Bread Unlimited Sips Club. Its free dor the first 2 months, the app will tell tou when your renew day is coming up and if you click no it’ll give you 2 more months free, theb say no again and it’ll offer you for $3.99 a month or you can click delete account and then resign up and start all over. Youre supposed to make 1 drink is implied but I literally go in there and ask them for a drink carrier and take 5 or 6 back to the office. Nobody ever says anything to me

Just tried “too good to go” app: basic concept is at the end of the day, restaurants toss their extra food. Instead, you can get food at pretty significant discount. Got this for 5$ at the local donut shop at 2pm today
EB4EE70F-50D5-4039-B2C3-2D7BC1B851D1.png

Just tried “too good to go” app: basic concept is at the end of the day, restaurants toss their extra food. Instead, you can get food at pretty significant discount. Got this for 5$ at the local donut shop at 2pm today
Love that app. Use it very often. Great concept.

No stores available in my area. 🤦‍♂️

No stores available in my area. 🤦‍♂️
Move

But in all seriousness, app is dope. I try to set up pick up times so I stop by diff places on my way home from work, gym or when I'm out running errands. Grocery stores be having some dope stuff too.

I always used to talk to employees at fast food spots and grocery stores when I did food delivery to get their stuff at the end of the day. Still deal with a couple grocery stores, the employees call me and I come by and get the stuff they'd otherwise throw out and bring it for the homeless

That reminds me, back in the gap, I would stroll in to the mall about 15 minutes before closing to catch Sbarro selling $2 slices. I wonder if they still do that, of if any other Sbarro ever did that?

EDIT: No that I think about it, it might’ve been $1 slices.

That reminds me, back in the gap, I would stroll in to the mall about 15 minutes before closing to catch Sbarro selling $2 slices. I wonder if they still do that, of if any other Sbarro ever did that?
Never been to an Sbarro, idk if we even have that here but years ago we used to go to this pizza shop before closing. We were cool with the owner and he'd sell us all his leftover slices for $10. We'd end up with like a pie and half on some nights of variety. Dope af being young, it was usually 4-5 of us so $2 a person was clutch

App is coo. I leave work a lil too early to get any dinner. But these bread spots be bussin.

Attachments

• 4B6C3DFF-2A28-4A76-8F2B-034EB0ED0F37.jpeg
    4B6C3DFF-2A28-4A76-8F2B-034EB0ED0F37.jpeg
    355.4 KB · Views: 1,019
  • 0D3376B5-9B38-4236-8A1F-F700C32D93D4.jpeg
    0D3376B5-9B38-4236-8A1F-F700C32D93D4.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 2,269
Back
Top Bottom