Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

As long as you're paying off your CC and not having to pay off any interest, rewards are easy money.
Amazon card- 5% back on amazon products. Its linked with my amazon, so save 5% back on everything.. don't use it for anything else, have it on auto-pay so never interest
Amex blue cash rewards- 3% cash back on groceries, just use it for groceries, on auto-pay
Chase ink business-5% cash back on internet, cable, phone services. Put those on and auto-pay..

just a few that will save couple hundred by doing nothing other than using that card. Don't ever pay interest and just reap the rewards.

His neighbor cut him off the wifi.
That’s why I’m at Starbucks right now.
IMG_2495.jpeg

Speaking of McDonald’s, how are you guys getting the most food for the least money there? I was able to come up with this meal there for less than $10
For me:
2 McChickens (buy 1 get 1 for $1 dollar)
1 apple pie ($1 and some change)
1 small fry ($1 and some change)
1 large drink (should be around $1)
Total should come out to around $8 + tax. I know prices vary by location so not everyone is going to have the same experience.

Speaking of McDonald’s, how are you guys getting the most food for the least money there? I was able to come up with this meal there for less than $10
For me:
Total should come out to around $8 + tax. I know prices vary by location so not everyone is going to have the same experience.
With the McDonald’s app they Have:
IMG_3695.png

<4$ get double cheeseburger + 6pc chicken nuggets and points to use later

For me:
Just go to a popular spot that does online order for pickup during peak hours and walk in and grab a bag and dip.

Ok im an accountant thats been making $100K plus over the past couple years. I have done all of this

1) worked by a Salvation Army for a couple months, damn near everyday would be on the free lunch line. They had some BANGING fried chicken
2) Got the NYC to pay 14 months of my rent
3) Got my gas and electric bill paid for 6 months by the city
4) Had food stamps for 3 years and they finally cut me off couple months ago, I was getting $250 a month and some months I would get $50 cash benefits that I would use to buy beer

I like **** for free lol

Let me hold something bruh :nthat:

Also here is a little advice. If anyone needs to borrow some money or they need money for whatever reason. I NEVER lend them more than $100, no matter for what reason. (Except my parents or rare occasions siblings) but lets say my boy got into something and needs $1,000. I tell them all I have is $100, why? Because I can afford to lose $100, I cant afford to lose $1,000.00

STOP LENDING PEOPLE MONEY THAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE.

If you want to be funny with me when I want my $100 back, lesson learned but im not losing sleep over it. Imagine I loan you $1,000.00 and then I see you on ig popping bottles and youre not paying me back. Insane

The most egregious example I know is my homegirl in Toronto (gorgeous, but not the smartest tool in the shed ) she had a homeboy from college who was married and decided he and his wife wanted to open a Caribbean restaurant in Calgary Alberta Canada, but they needed some help financially, so they asked her to borrow some money as an investment, she loaned them $30,000 USD!!!! with no paperwork and they basically stole her money

I had another homegirl here in Brooklyn and she loaned her homeboy in jail like $5,000.00 and she called me crying one time about hes not giving it back

yoooooo lololol

Yeah.. people will give you the saddest story in the world.. As soon as you *loan* them the money..

It's A. O.K..

Afterwards, I never hear them have financial problems.. but yet.. they haven't paid you back..

My son's learning this 'money and other people' topic right meow. :lol: Made $37 last Saturday mowing yards. Told his friends on snap 'I made almost $40 today while you all sat around on Minecraft.'

Now this whole week it's been one friend going 'My mom said if I can get $10, she'll pay the rest for (whatever game). Can I borrow $10?" and another friend like "So you want to buy any of my Beyblades?" He was telling me that he wants to keep saving it but they keep asking him stuff.

I told him 'You messed up telling them you made any money at all. Don't ever flex when it comes to your money. Don't tell them *censored* next time. How much money you have is between you and me, and eventually, it won't even be my business. As far as your friends are concerned, you're broke and if they see you mowing, it was for free just to be a nice guy."

The most egregious example I know is my homegirl in Toronto (gorgeous, but not the smartest tool in the shed ) she had a homeboy from college who was married and decided he and his wife wanted to open a Caribbean restaurant in Calgary Alberta Canada, but they needed some help financially, so they asked her to borrow some money as an investment, she loaned them $30,000 USD!!!! with no paperwork and they basically stole her money

I had another homegirl here in Brooklyn and she loaned her homeboy in jail like $5,000.00 and she called me crying one time about hes not giving it back

yoooooo lololol
PM the homegirl in Toronto contact. I've been thinking of opening a kebab shop, need an investor

Back
Top Bottom