Cheap things you do vol. every dollar counts

Costco isn't what it used to be. Been meh since COVID. I get better prices at the grocery store.

Only thing saving them is the cheaper gas
People like my parents still swear by them. I was at the food court the other day to get a Latte freeze which is still a good value at just over $3 after tax. I did see they now have a roast beef sandwich for 9.99 which looks decent but not sure worth it for the price. I remember thinking their cheesesteak and turkey/provolone sandwiches were just ok and only ordering them once each. When you can get the hot dog/drink combo for 1.50, slice of pizza for 1.99 or chicken bake at 3.99 it's hard to really go for anything else that costs more.

Costco isn't what it used to be. Been meh since COVID. I get better prices at the grocery store.

Only thing saving them is the cheaper gas
My membership is basically for the gas, toiletries, boxers/socks, and snacks. As long as you buy Kirkland, it'll still be cheap.

grocery stores aint selling a rotisserie chicken for 4.99
They got the “5 buck cluck” at a supermarket by me called Roche Bros :lol:

When I was a kid and went to BJs with my parents I’d get one of those little Pizza Hut personal size pizzas from the food court. Always hit

They are actually on the top tier list.

I for one was shocked the first time I saw that.

maybe on paper but every time i get costco gas it feels like it burns way faster than shell. + the lines are crazy most of the time

kanye-shrug.gif

I went to Costco before with my friend for gas. I thought the same thing about the line but it moved really quick.

Similar scenario happened to me at work last week. Stall ran out of TP….had to wait till the bathroom was completely empty, then swiftly shuffle to the next stall, pants at knees, shirt half up Zeke Elliott like, and finish the wipe session. It was an intense situation but I successfully saw it through.

Speaking of toilet paper, this was my situation a while back at a Starbucks bathroom. I ended up calling the place to tell them to drop off a roll right outside the door. Never went back there again after that.
IMG_2692.jpeg
This happened to me when I was at the supermarket with my mom when I was a kid. I literally just ran home and didn’t even tell her :rofl: thankfully we lived like a 3 minute sprint from there

Back
Top Bottom