cheapest things uve seen others do

Everytime I got to drive thru with my homie. We get our drinks and he chugs the whole thing and asks for a refill before we drive off.....

lol

So we have a Gym here at work, and inside the gym there is another room with glass walls all around and wood floor.

They hold exercise classes in this room that you normally have to pay for.

Well this dude that works here in the building decided he is not going to pay for the class and instead follow the instructors workout plan from the outside

He literally shows up to every class and does his workout from the outside .

lol

Last edited:
Dad got pliers to squeeze out the rest of the toothpaste then got scissors, cut the bottom, put a little bit of water, gargled that water then flattened the tubing used it to pick his teeth. :smh:
told me "your lucky you didnt grow up in the province (philippines)"

- stealing condiments from food joints to use at home
- taking home the little bowls from restaurants they put sauce in
- go through mcdonalds drive thru, place a order then go inside and claim they left out a burger or fries to get them free

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I get a one item combo at the ghetto Chinese food spot in a 2 item container. I move the meat and fill both containers with sriracha hot sauce :smile:

I got boot leg cable now. One time charge of 100 and 2 plus years of cable. Cane beat it

So we have a Gym here at work, and inside the gym there is another room with glass walls all around and wood floor.

They hold exercise classes in this room that you normally have to pay for.

Well this dude that works here in the building decided he is not going to pay for the class and instead follow the instructors workout plan from the outside
mean.gif

He literally shows up to every class and does his workout from the outside .
I literally laughed outloud hysterically picturing him doing that!!!

Whataburgers ketchup is awesome, doe. The spicy ketchup is a quickstrike.

I've stolen cable, repeatedly.
Turned on the power myself.(almost killed myself, too.)
I learned how to do that^ buy watching a guy slow down my meter. (Power bill was $35 a month. :wow: :smokin)

Please elaborate ?? :nerd:

When McDonald's tea was a dollar I used torder one and fill it with soda *kayne shrug*

My friend used to work the drive thru window at Burger King. He'd give the customer their change, but drop it on their hand so it would likely fall on the ground (while not seeming obvious). He said 9 times out of 10 the customer would not get out of the car to get their change. He would then walk outside from time to time to retrieve it for his "tips."
laugh.gif
Go
Got a boy that would do this. Same dude that wouldn't spend more than 20 dollars on a complete outfit, but would turn around and drive to pit and drop a rack on a unreleased wiz song 
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

I stay sneaking liqs and drinks into the movie theater. i'd be damned if i gotta pay $8 for a coke when I can get a small bacardi and coke for that price.

This isn't the family I was talking about. But was still a pretty good episode about a lady in NYC, she feeds her friends food from the dumpster.

What the ****.
This is taking it WAYYY to far
I hate people like this with a passion.
Like its ok to save money but feeding your friends garbage food ? Die *****.

A friend of mine went to Kennedys (local terrible chicken spots in ny) ordered a cheeseburger deluxe no lettuce no tomatoes.
We get to the crib and go to the room to play 2k. He comes back to the room with a head of lettuce and a tomato. So i asked him "why did you tell them no lettuce and tomatoes?" his response was "they charge you an extra 75 cents for that" :smh::smh::smh:

Lmao well honestly 75 cents for some lettuce and tomato IS a ripoff, that couldve been another patty/chicken breast!

On campus, I would keep a water bottle for months and fill it up at the bubbler. I would have water, morning noon and night.

Man in front of me at the grocery store check out line had a coupon for EVERY SINGLE item (he had at least 100+)  Thing is, more than half of his coupons were expired.  So he didn't end up buying the items with expired coupons.  I was waiting in line behind him for a good 20 minutes.

i saw a guy at work drop a half off pizza coupon in food fundraising for another worker that was fighting cancer (he passed weeks later). He claims that its as good as money. Mind you we work at aerospace union job that pays GAWD and he's at the top pay for his grade too. Maybe only because he was jewish. (kanye shrugs)   

You are a special kind of stupid!

I know someone that straight up goes into Target, puts deodorant on, and places it back on the shelf if they forgot to do it before leaving the house
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom