Cheating Question Help!! Needed ASAP PLZ!

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i don't see how any of these ideas ppl have mentioned would work to be honest...

check the grades...that doesn't tell you anything...that doesn't tell the prof that your sis didn't let the girl cheat off of her.

retake the test...what does that have anything to do with letting a girl cheat off of you?

the problem here is that someone cheated off your sis without her knowing...and she needs to prove that she didn't know! it has noting to do with knowing the material or not.

i'm sure the procedures are similar amongst universities, so she'll have to go in front of some committee and let them hear her case.
Thats exactly my point...

She wrote a long #+@ email to the professor, but what if the other girl does the same thing or her parents are some big donor??

Thanks a lot man

Pics of student teacher assistant 
nerd.gif

grin.gif
 this sounds like an episode from Doug.. ol' Chauky Studevager cheatin' $%^& 
have both of them take a new test.. it's common sense.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Stop man...

This is serious, she could get kicked outta school.
ThunderChunk69 wrote:
Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Shut the hell up...

She doesnt need to cheat, got a perfect score on her SAT...
well she SAT in the wrong place

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A- You need to relax guy and dont get worked up over ever little joke thats being made. Seriously.

B- I really dont see anything she can do. Its she say she say at this point. Unless your teacher can see that your sister was a good student the entire semester, I dont see anything she can do. Its all up to the teacher. That email helps though, unless the other girl wrote one too.

Im not worked up about lil jokes, just immature when its a serious matter...

Thanks for the ppl who helped

Sister?...rightt...im wondering what school your 'sister' goes to, sounds like college maybe...and if so, generally they give out different forms to prevent things, like such, from happening. But yeah, I'd say compare overall grades. And as far in the semester/year as it is, they should be able to look at other exams and see the kind of language and diction used in previous ones to determine whose answers it really was.

Nah it really is my sister...If i were in the situation I would have been yelling and going off instead of crying like she did...

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

make em retake the test again. SMH at the other girl. You'd think if she made to college she'd know better than to copy word for word.

Not exactly. That's like going to rob a place when you're in college with another first timer.

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Pics of your sister
nerd.gif
and the girl that cheated
nerd.gif

roll.gif
no seriously..........pics of your sister??

for real though she should tell the teacher to quiz them both verbally. Although The teacher may not care at this point and think your sister just helped the dumb chick out. good luck!

Back
Top Bottom