Checking Girl's phone... Vol. Trust Issues

Whats up Guys, So yesterday I decided to check my girl's phone and ran through some conversations that weren't meant for me to see and now shes mad atme... Now we have been having many issues going on in our relationship and I've been have a strong feeling that something was not right. I want to trusther but it seems like every time I'm around her something comes up. Was it right for me to check her phone? Have any of you guys done that? If so how didyou guys handle it?

She is your girl, you should run through her phone whenever you please.

That being said, run the other way. Even though this will make you closer until a month passes and you realize she was smashing her "BFF"

i dnt check hers n she dnt check mine. i need my privacy...if ur doin sumthin ur gonna get caught sooner or later so i dnt eem sweat it.

i do it all the time. she's always texting this dude named Ashton apparently they're "best friends"
i dont care though, she can have hers cause i got mine

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i do it all the time. she's always texting this dude named Ashton apparently they're "best friends"

U MAD?

there's no trust between you and ur girl. This relationship is not going to end well.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

U MAD?
yeah a little
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

U MAD?
yeah a little
frown.gif

Don't worry fam, I been through it, after ya'll break up and her lil ashtom smashes she will realize how much she misses you, and try to get back withyou, you mean while will be with a girl actually worth your time. Cheer up bro
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nothing good comes of snooping. Even when he or she is innocent.
I rather snoop than have it bothering me and having that feeling inside that something is not right

if it ever gets to the point where u feel like u have to check ur girls phone its time to dead her off . at that point there are two options :

a. you dont find anything , but since you dont trust her to begin with ur doubts dont get relieved
b. you find 'what youre looking for' and trust her even less than u already did

FYI Been with her for almost 4 years now and I wish I didnt love her.. but it makes it hard when you actually love a person that much

funny, most guys on nt don't want women checking their phones, but now we have "you should run through her phone whenever you please".interesting.

whether you should or not (i'm divided on the question), you've already peeked in your girl's phone and you didn't like what you saw. if thereare other trust issue that have not been resolved, maybe this is where you throw in the towel.

me personally , id be PISSED if my girl ran thru my phone trying to find some
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
, so how could i ever be justified and doing the same toher ?

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

FYI Been with her for almost 4 years now and I wish I didnt love her.. but it makes it hard when you actually love a person that much

You don't love her... you just don't want to be alone...

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nothing good comes of snooping. Even when he or she is innocent.

if you innocent then there should be no problem
smile.gif

Nah .. Its like being locked up knowing your innocent. Its not coo feeling like you cant be trusted

Back
Top Bottom