Checking Girl's phone... Vol. Trust Issues

Originally Posted by gabbyflo

all women cheat.
False.
0c42550e69e8121cf22adb4e109a60bf838b038.jpg

I checked my women phone about 3 months ago, just bc it was laying in front of me. After I finished, I felt so digusted with myself. All shady @+#* will cometo light eventually, trust me. My girl has trust issues with me, bc of the dumb and senseless things I've done. I brought it all on myself, and im thefirst to admitt that. Just work on it man, but the fact that you said "I wish I didn't love her" means its basically over.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

just gotta get that trust back in the relationship, me personally i dont really care if my girl cheats who ever she cheats with ill make her make him buy her something thats for me, its called pimping
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
seems like u will get mad
laugh.gif

3d226844d17c707de309b1810f18fe151c07a739.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Whats up Guys, So yesterday I decided to check my girl's phone and ran through some conversations that weren't meant for me to see and now shes mad at me... Now we have been having many issues going on in our relationship and I've been have a strong feeling that something was not right. I want to trust her but it seems like every time I'm around her something comes up. Was it right for me to check her phone? Have any of you guys done that? If so how did you guys handle it?
Same @*%% happend to me bruh...Trust your gut feeling and leave the girl. Better to leave sooner than later than to find out something later inyour relationship that will really hurt you.......Trust

TRUST NO *%+%*.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Whats up Guys, So yesterday I decided to check my girl's phone and ran through some conversations that weren't meant for me to see and now shes mad at me... Now we have been having many issues going on in our relationship and I've been have a strong feeling that something was not right. I want to trust her but it seems like every time I'm around her something comes up. Was it right for me to check her phone? Have any of you guys done that? If so how did you guys handle it?

**+! that @*$#%. dump her.

If u snoop u will find "something", it may really be "nothin" but your gonna make it something because u were obviously going into thephone expecting to find something.......

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I don't check his @*!% even though he gave me his password/passcode or whatever. He always looks through my phone and the funny thing is I have @*!% on there that could be misconstrued but I haven't gotten my card pulled. Probably because I don't fight him when he grabs it. Reverse psychology
pimp.gif

mad.gif

If you go looking for trouble, sometimes you gonna find it fam..

If you go through her phone and find something.. good snoop.

if you dont find anything, your partner gonna get upset and thats be a rocky night for you, and relationship.

i mean hey if she has nothing to hide then she should be willing to let you look, i mean i dont like people going through my stuff, but as long as theresnothing to hide, it shouldnt be a problem

Don't touch my phone
I won't touch yours

Married, GF/BF, nobody has the right to touch anyone else's phone

Wait, so ya'll cats seriously think it's wrong to check ya girls phone?
laugh.gif
I know for a fact girls secretly like it. Women front all the time likethey don't like getting checked. For us dudes it's lose lose. If we don't check we don't care, if we do, we are nosy.
smh.gif

drop her if you dont trust her, its hard to continue a relationship without trust,
if she's into something, she'll be careful with the evidence, maybe you'll not find it
in her phone

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
I know for a fact girls secretly like it. Women front all the time like they don't like getting checked. For us dudes it's lose lose. If we don't check we don't care, if we do, we are nosy.
smh.gif

What makes you think we would like that? Where did you learn this fact?

my girl doesn't check my phone, and i dont check hers. if you put it down proper and treat her right...for the most part, she won't be involved in anyextracurricular activities. dig?

I dont give a crap what anyone says, If you're my girl, I will look through your phone as I damn well please.

why would you want to be involved in that anyway.. Im saying when you ompare men/women to many others, youre going to know if youcan trust one more than the other. I have female friends who are scanless ***'s, they are the ones who got 2nd and 3rd cellphones hidden from their dudes just for this reason. Then I got some who are the down to earth most reliable girls that are truthful bout anything, and justbeing around them I know who to trust and who not, just saying why put yourself in this whole situtation

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif
I know for a fact girls secretly like it. Women front all the time like they don't like getting checked. For us dudes it's lose lose. If we don't check we don't care, if we do, we are nosy.
smh.gif

What makes you think we would like that? Where did you learn this fact?
I'm saying.

Who told you that bs?

Back
Top Bottom