Checking Girl's phone... Vol. Trust Issues

Well, what were the messages about? If they weren't flirty or talking about getting together or anything else that makes it obvious she's cheating onyou, it may be that they are only friends. I have mostly female friends these days, and my GF gets mad when I talk to them about anything at all. If she'stalking to a guy that's not obviously trying to smash, I don't mind. If dude seems like a dirtbag, though, I'd call her on it.

That's no good man...you gotta check out Twista's "Snoopin"

It's done now but that it something you shouldn't do.

Originally Posted by Jabawokee

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

FYI Been with her for almost 4 years now and I wish I didnt love her.. but it makes it hard when you actually love a person that much

You don't love her... you just don't want to be alone...
How dare you son..... If I didn't love her, I wouldn't take all the frustration we go thru all the time.... don't comment if you knowthe facts. Ive had many opportunities before with other girls but when you love someone it just dont seem right

My girl goes FBI on my cell

I never check her phone though

I know she deletes coversations on her cell I might not like

So theres no point in looking

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by Nawth21

nothing good comes of snooping. Even when he or she is innocent.

if you innocent then there should be no problem
smile.gif
There wouldn't be a problem - but without context the snooper can take !#@% out of proportion. Like I delete all my messages, sent andincoming - what if they think that looks suspicious? Or a conversion with an unknown person from the opposite sex, who could be a coworker or something. Especially if they're not supposed to be snooping - do you confront your SO about what was found? Especially if it's nothing significant or telling? Or the snooper just lets all the feelings fester until it blows up and it makes everything worse. If there is dirt going on, well good for you. If there isno dirt going on then you just @*!#@% things up, congrats, you know?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

nothing good comes of snooping. Even when he or she is innocent.

if you innocent then there should be no problem
smile.gif
There wouldn't be a problem - but without context the snooper can take *%%! out of proportion. Like I delete all my messages, sent and incoming - what if they think that looks suspicious? Or a conversion with an unknown person from the opposite sex, who could be a coworker or something. Especially if they're not supposed to be snooping - do you confront your SO about what was found? Especially if it's nothing significant or telling?
Yes i have, and I learned my lesson. !%#% will get out of hand quickly
laugh.gif

i agree with Nawth . im gunna repost what i said :

if it ever gets to the point where u feel like u have to check ur girls phone its time to dead her off . at that point there are two options :

a. you dont find anything , but since you dont trust her to begin with ur doubts dont get relieved
b. you find 'what youre looking for' and trust her even less than u already did

Originally Posted by Prez T

i agree with Nawth . im gunna repost what i said :

if it ever gets to the point where u feel like u have to check ur girls phone its time to dead her off . at that point there are two options :

a. you dont find anything , but since you dont trust her to begin with ur doubts dont get relieved
b. you find 'what youre looking for' and trust her even less than u already did
This is tough to take but maybe the best reply in here. Thanks Nawth

I don't check his @*!% even though he gave me his password/passcode or whatever. He always looks through my phone and the funny thing is I have @*!% onthere that could be misconstrued but I haven't gotten my card pulled. Probably because I don't fight him when he grabs it. Reverse psychology
pimp.gif

4 years? u need to stop wasting urs and her time. put a ring on it or move on

Whats up Guys, So yesterday I decided to check my girl's phone and ran through some conversations that weren't meant for me to see and now shes mad at me... Now we have been having many issues going on in our relationship and I've been have a strong feeling that something was not right. I want to trust her but it seems like every time I'm around her something comes up. Was it right for me to check her phone? Have any of you guys done that? If so how did you guys handle it?

Female trait!

If you dont trust her then move on know need to go digging for something you assume is their.

Lol my girl checks my phone pretty much everytime I see her. But I'm like whatevers because I got nothing to hide.

Whats up Guys, So yesterday I decided to check my girl's phone and ran through some conversations that weren't meant for me to see and now shes mad at me... Now we have been having many issues going on in our relationship and I've been have a strong feeling that something was not right. I want to trust her but it seems like every time I'm around her something comes up. Was it right for me to check her phone? Have any of you guys done that? If so how did you guys handle it?

You actin like a real girl right now. Clearly one of the fundamental things about relationships between two people is trust, so since neither of you seem tohave it, its curtains. Worse off you've been in the relationship for 4 years? You clearly don't love her as much as you put on. I don't havecontext under which this happened but objectively, it looks like you are successfully failing.

Originally Posted by chino905

Lol my girl checks my phone pretty much everytime I see her. But I'm like whatevers because I got nothing to hide.
BOOOOOOOOOOO . your lady doesnt respect you . period ...

stop this 'ive got nothing to hide' nonsense , its not ABOUT whether or not your guilty , its about the principle . everytime she checksthrough your phone , shes questioning your integrity and blatantly revealing to you that she doesnt fully trust you . the sad thing is that its too late foryou to put your foot down . if you were to tell her all this tomorrow , she would immediately think that you are up to no good since you didnt nip it in thebud from the beginning
smh.gif

If she had nothing to hide... then why would she be mad?
idk
I would say try to work it out... but if things get too outta hand... drop her...
trust issues ftl.....trust me...

i just learned this the hard way... for a while i didnt trust my dude... checkin his phone and what not... and NOTHING GOOD comes from that
it just leaves everyone paranoid and not trusting each other...
he wouldnt leave his phone in the room with me and he changed the password on his computer because he was afraid I'm going to always snoop... we'reslowly trusting each other again, but the damage has been done... ive been with him for close to 3 years if that helps...

If you go snooping you'll find something you don't like even if it is innocent. All women flirt, all women cheat.

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by chino905

BOOOOOOOOOOO . your lady doesnt respect you . period ...

stop this 'ive got nothing to hide' nonsense , its not ABOUT whether or not your guilty , its about the principle . everytime she checks through your phone , shes questioning your integrity and blatantly revealing to you that she doesnt fully trust you . the sad thing is that its too late for you to put your foot down . if you were to tell her all this tomorrow , she would immediately think that you are up to no good since you didnt nip it in the bud from the beginning
smh.gif

33djn1l.gif

i havent checked her phone in a hot minute....i could care less really....if she's up to something ima find out sooner or later but I don't think sheis so there's no cause of concern...

moral of story: if you don't trust the person you're with, you shouldn't be with him/her

with that said, snooping is never a good idea.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

i do it all the time. she's always texting this dude named Ashton apparently they're "best friends"
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mydude Ashton is smashing ya chick[/color]

Back
Top Bottom