"Chicago" Air Jordan X-esque Jordan Olympian - Pic

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com (posted at: http://www.kixandthecity.com/2008/05/25/chicago-jordan-olympian-initial-look/)

I know that A LOT of people on this board are eagerly waiting for a "Chicago" X retro so I will wait for all of the "just give us the damnChicago X" posts, but, here you go anyway.

Later this Summer, Jordan Brand is set to introduce a new Team Jordan Sneaker, the Jordan Olympian. Set to release to coincide with the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics, the Jordan Olympian incorporates design characteristics from the Air Jordan X and Air Jordan XI along with several new design elements. As part of several colorways that are set to release late August, Jordan Brand is set to release a very Chicago Air Jordan X-esque Jordan Olympian that features an outsole, colorblocking, and color choice that is very similar to the classic "Chicago" X.

The "Chicago" Jordan Olympian is set to release on Aug. 30th.

54vm09.jpg

MaZe

we can't get chicago x's but we get some chgicago olympian's , what the #$%
thanks for the pics MaZe

laugh.gif
Stop with the #+%*++$% JB.

Oh well, you know somebody will be like, "I can't have Chicago 10s, so I'll get the next best thing!"

smh.gif

Alright everyone, you finally got what you've been waiting for, Chicago X's, now let me not hear a single word mocking JB, ....

ever.

Far from it with that terrible patent toe, I'd probably even get it too if it had the same color placement and white leather all around. For some oddreason I really do like this team Jordan, I will probably go for the Wht/Rd-Gld ones that drop. Some nice team stuff coming out this summer.

Those look good to me, i might cop those, whats wrong with u guys?? why do u hate them?

laugh.gif
JB is a joke. Gentry is a joke. Dudes like 49 andhe's still worried about preserving his shoes.

Thanks for the info though MaZe

Even though I'd never cop or wear these, they definitely look good aesthetically especially compared to all these other new age J's out in the marketright now

these are soo far off its hard to know these are jordans. looks like JB is making a money move by using the scraps of all the jordans every made and createthese. good job jb on saving the world and recycling unused material, saving me money and creating another shoe for all the hood stars......

yo' gentry, you are so down wit da hood homie making these hot fresh kicks for da hood mayne. big ups you ****** fruity.....

only reason whi I like is because of the cross between the 10 because the 10 is my favorte Jordan but will be only olypian I cop

Back
Top Bottom