"Chicago" Air Jordan X-esque Jordan Olympian - Pic

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I LAUGH @ THIS SHOE

"HA-HA"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
, just more JB BS to pass on.
before I used to pass Team Js, atthis point I'm just trying to distance myself from Jordans period
smh.gif

Wow these look great. Nice colorway and the way it's executed. I would definitely cop and it's on my birthday
pimp.gif

i know there is a lot of hate for this shoe...but i'm not going to lie...that's a hot shoe in my opinion. however, i do think it takes the"specialness" away from the original chicago X's. i wish they wouldn't have done this.

p.s. you'll see a lot of people wearing these.

Originally Posted by gillden

Those look good to me, i might cop those, whats wrong with u guys?? why do u hate them?

because they look like some wannabe xi's! and the only reason there gonna sell out is because ppl who don't really know jordans are gonna see thatpatent leather and be like OMG these are sickk when do these come out!

i actually think these are kinda hot. never owned a pair of 10s so i wouldnt mind gettin these. they look good for ball

Dear JB

No

Thanks in advance

ThaDoogal23

PS I bet you'll laugh your balls off when you drop the Chicago Xs next year and sell the same product to predominatly the same people twice.Unbelievable

Originally Posted by docious

Why would Maze tag pics that he didn't take and that belong to Nike/Jordan?

Whack.
We normally wouldn't but it takes time for us to download, edit, post, etc the picture. Lately a lot of other blogs/sites have come to KATC andthey have just ripped pics right off of KATC (conveniently edited and resized) and they will give NO ONE credit. As you can see, that isnt our full tag anyway,our full tag would be the www.KixandtheCity.com.

In the full post on KATC, we gave, and always give, credit where it was due, jumpman23.com. We are in no way fronting like we took the pic in anyway or that itwas not posted on jumpman23.com, EVEN THOUGH, I have had these same pics for a whilte before they were even put on jumpman23.com, FYI.This means that I couldhave just taken the pics that I was given, tagged the pics with the full KATC url, and give no credit at all, which is common practice when given PR pics, but,I didn't.

Not wack.

MaZe

Thanks for the pics Maze.
For some reason I'm diggin these new colorways for the olympian.
The only thing I dont like is the patent leather tounge.

Back
Top Bottom