"Chicago" Air Jordan X-esque Jordan Olympian - Pic

Why doesn't jb jus give us the chi town Xs and be done with it already
tired.gif

they dont look that bad even though i was never 10 fan. but i think these look better than the original 10's i would cop for a nike outlet price...MAYBE

SMH @ these..

Just give us the Chicago X's for cryin outloud..i had to do a double take to make sure they weren't at first
laugh.gif

I don't like everything that JB comes out with, by any means. Especially these new hybrid shoes coming out. Such as the Six ring...that shoes is hideous.But this Olympian Jordan X-esque is kinda hot. I would rock the heck outta those. Flame me if you want. I do what I does!

*Coming From a True Collector*

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

laugh.gif
JB is a joke. Gentry is a joke. Dudes like 49 and he's still worried about preserving his shoes.

Thanks for the info though MaZe

ahahah he might as wear his shoes before he get kill by an angry jb fan someday lol

Air Jordans were and are, suppose to be a showcase for elite footwear specific technological innovation. That's what make all of these fusions so horrible,there's no effort in trying to highlight the best aspects of each model. They seem to only be a superficial rendering of left over parts from previousmodels. There's a lot of potential in trying these fusions, but sadly JB has fallen way short in achieving anything significant.

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]Actually i like these better than the Xs (minus the lasering/stitching)....the Xs are tooplain[/color]

Those look NOTHING like the Chicago X. Jordan Brand keeps creating the most ******ed stuff ever, I swear.
eyes.gif

acutally...i think some of the other colorways are pretty nice...not crazy about the "stitching" on the side...but on some of the colors...they arebarely noticable...

good looking out maze...

Wth is wrong with JB...I thought by now, they would learn that they only make money by selling the Real jays 1-8, 10-13, 16, 20, 23... They got to stop makingthese new team jays in hurt colorways. Should have release the Chicago X instead of these whack shoes.

sick.gif

what's up with this six ring/olympian thing going on? they need to stop with these fusions and combos and stuff
smh.gif

Not that they could ever destroy Air Jordan legacy, but they're definitly making an attempt to at least tarnish it. Are thet completely out of designideas, that they have to keep borrowing designs from old kicks and combinig them. Whats really good?

Back
Top Bottom