roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That shoe is absolute garbage!!!! I've seen fakes that resemble these atrocities! If you're gonna release a shoe resembling the ChicagoX's.......release the real thing!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

It's funny how fake shoes have had sneakers like these for years now and people swore up and down that they were ugly (which I agree)........now thesejoints come out and dudes are claiming they look good!?!? %!@!%!!

If they called this "Air Jordan XXIV", I bet many of your opinions may differ
wink.gif
I personally like the design & color combination (not so muchhow the colors are applied - placement-wise).

These are terrible! Jordan should keep the numbers, drop the team joints and keep making more fusion and spizike type garbage. Would rather see that than themkeep trying to milk the fat Jordan cow for all she's worth.

Just my opinion.

Something inside me likes these olympians but another just feels iffy, I guess I'll have to see these in person to make a final decision.

I love when people try to come through and defend pure crap.

That shoe is pure crap.

If it were limited, it would be limited crap. Yes, it would sell, but not because it looked good, but because it was limited.

If it were the XXIV, it would be crap, just like the XXI was crap, the XXII was crap, the XV was crap, etc. Plenty of people think that certain numberedJordans are crap.

That's the ugliest thing with a Jumpman on it I've seen since... well... since the Barcelona VIIs.
laugh.gif

Oh Lord, what is this?

It's funny cause JB took the whole 'fusion' idea and mixing different Jordans together from the idiots selling fakes.

That's pretty sad.

Back
Top Bottom