Chicago aka Chiberia and da midwest colder than Alaska

Hell no to the cold weather. I lived in NY as a kid, hated the winter than Make it a priority to not go back between the months of November to March lol.

The Midwest is an entirely different animal though. Minneapolis looks like a dope city, but those winters though.

There is a study that sais the homicide rate goes down with the weather in Chicago.

Just trying to look for the silver lining.

us_chill.gif

53 outside right now, supposed to be in the 80’s next week. One of the very few perks of living in FL 8)

there should be waaaay more of a Netflix & chill culture out there vs gang bangin...too damn cold for that.
This is funny - I just told my wife it's ok that she forgot to set the alarm because it's too cold for people to go out robbing at night lol ...

We got up and set the alarm btw ...

Kansas and Missouri are getting regular mail service today. I want to say that in other parts of the Midwest that mail service is not running today.

I wore a heavy coat and a stocking hat and was fine. Of course that was a 2 minute walk from my car to the building. No way I would want to be walking around in this cold for much longer then that.

Back
Top Bottom