eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
CHICAGO.
This way or the highway.
Pastelle coming soon.​

Kneesh, I'm finna post that verse in general...

And Dustie's is that truth for real...Me and my old man went there a few weeks ago...

He was in there loud as hell roastin' fat people...smh.
THE JOKER GANG
Joker is always found not guilty by reason of insanity. He is then placed in Arkham Asylum. Which he appears able to escape from seemingly at will.​
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile!​

dustys there in dolton is cool,,, but the one down lincoln highway in matteson now thats pure crack
Don ANation
Chi Town Faction​
Capo di tutti i capi

My boy Uncle is Kenny...so you know what means, I guess I ain't Muslim no more, so I'm eating all the pork I feel like
And he was never heard from again...

Straight up lets get a summit together Washington park on the 25th?
The beast is back as long as she aint black. Dont get it twisted black girls are addicting, but they not down for the cause. My black men unite take all the white big booty girls in sight.

why i send the bro in law to i-57s in riverdale on indiana.. i make the damn call order wha i want he gets there they say they aint got no damn meat and he says i just called well i dint take the call we aint go no meat
Don ANation
Chi Town Faction​
Capo di tutti i capi

They put themselves in the air , I just kick away the chair... :frown:
frown.gif
CHICAGO.
This way or the highway.
Pastelle coming soon.​

^^^@#%$ like that piss me off. They say they gon do a "thorough investigation" but they aint gon do a gotdamn thing. F the police. They aint nothing but B A MF H that hide behind a badge. I had a buddy get his @#%$ pushed in right in front of my face cuz the police say he was going for a gun. He was reaching for a wallet after they told him to show id. They say he reached to fast. TO FAST? What the F is that.

Man S like this never get solved. I hope most of Chicago police die slow....nothing less than 40 minits...

N what really make me mad is that this stuff happen all the time round here. I done had my @#%$ beat by police at least three times, been arrested for doin nothin countless times, and been harassed a bunch of times.

I think police hate to see ppl from the "ghetto" actually do well. I get stopped and searched all the time. They dont believe that we learning how to stack our money and actually do @#%$. If they see somebody doin decent, they gotta be up to no good. Now im no angel, i done did some stuff (but shouldnt even have a record no more since i turned 18 last yr ) but damn..i gotta be on some grimey, criminal @#%$ all the time Mr. Officer just cuz im riding decent? If i ever got the chance to beat a chicago police @#%$...ima murder him...figuratively speaking(?)
THE JOKER GANG
"Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But remember, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile."​

^^ man I live on state st. A couple blocks ova from indiana...but I be on dorchester anyway...and if u familiar wit that area..and crooked cops...then u know exactly who LACEyY is....can't stand that mofo....crooked @#%$ punk police
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

my lil bro erik be over on lasalle in riverdale

you may know a cat named chris since yall both stone and in the same general area

what high school you go to famo?
Don ANation
Chi Town Faction​
Capo di tutti i capi

^^ i dont really be around there like that..i jus moved ova there....still be ova on 152nd and dorchester...they might see me alot though...but i spend most of my time here at school..but i graduated from thornridge

Quote:
Whens the next Dunkxchange or Sneaker Pimps event? Holla at me...

september something

im jus gonna go cuz its sneakerpimps. dudes was sellin stuff at dxc with flightclub esque pricing

I was at the last sneakerpimps and it was hot as hellll in there...but Lupe killed it

We go these two **** police officers, or atleast I think their ****s... they stay rollin down the block jumpin out for no @#%$ reason. I be feelin like givin one of them the Sparta Kick back in the car as soon as they step out
4mrcdhh.gif
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

I think ima go to this next sneakerpimps in some fake jays on purpose...i wanna see if anyone says something to me :lol:
laugh.gif

Sneakerpimps was the 5th and the 6th of August from what I heard...
And the Dunxchange in Chicago was like, May something.
Ionno, maybe I'm bugging.
CHICAGO.
This way or the highway.
Pastelle coming soon.​

I spoke those lesbian hieffas up... *****s talkin bout _'s need to move around before they start impoundin cars and writin tickets
4mrcdhh.gif
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Quote:
Whens the next Dunkxchange or Sneaker Pimps event? Holla at me...

September 15. I believe the Dunkxchange and Sneakerpimps will be in conjunction this year.

And that Dusties in Matteson is right by my house, I don't visit often though.
Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom