Chick-fila-A Appreciaton Post Vol. What Time Do They Open

Originally Posted by osubass1

if you haven't, you should try the chick-n-minis.

pimp.gif
, they were open, I'm full, I think I'm off to sleep.

We need Chick-fil-a in NYC and Boston. I have to go all the way to Jersey if I want some, build on up the coast!!!...haha appreciated

Apprieciated. I phux with the chicken club...'honey roasted barbecue sauce' (whatever the hell that is
laugh.gif
) is
pimp.gif
...with sum waffle fries andPolynesian sauce...man, there's not an emoticon 4 that...

You should try their Smokey Mountain Mustard sauce on the waffle fries. It's everything that Chick-Fil-A is. If they stopped making the chicken sandwich,I'd go just for the mustard + waffle fries collabo.

Man, I tried going to one in West Virginia Sunday, and it was closed; my cousin said they were always closed on Sundays.
ohwell.gif

^^ yeah the founder wanted the employees to have time with family or something like that so he made sure that all the stores stay closed on Sunday...a koolidea, but sucks if you want some on Sunday...lol

Originally Posted by nitzski

^^ yeah the founder wanted the employees to have time with family or something like that so he made sure that all the stores stay closed on Sunday...a kool idea, but sucks if you want some on Sunday...lol
its also because it is a private company. If/when it goes public you better believe the shareholders will make it open on Sundays.

I used to miss Chick Fil A all the time because I would forget it was Sunday. That went on for like 6 months straight. Now I done went so much I cant eat thereanymore, but its still very much appreciated.

Def Appreciated

They only have 1 restaurant close to me in Nor-Cal though. Wish they were open Sundays though, I went there last Sunday fiending.

good ol chick fil a.
they have 'dwarf houses' here and you can frikkin sit down and have your order taken. at chick fil a. tell me that aint the %#*% lol
ATL $%!

I was actually at the very first Chik-Fil-A ever a couple of days ago here in Atlanta. Its very different than the typical Chik-Fil-A most have seen, it'sa diner more than a fast food restaurant. The menu is completely different too. It has the fast food menu but then there's this diner type menu that theyhave as well....still great food though.

If Chik-Fil-A ever goes public, I don't think that the shareholders will make it open on Sundays. I mean it's doing spectacular business without beingopen already and that's what sets the restaurant apart from any other fast food place. Its their niche and in the bible belt south, where most of therestaurants are (there's 6 within 10 miles of each other on my side of Atlanta), working on Sunday is a lil frowned upon anyway

there's 6 within 10 miles of each other on my side of Atlanta<<<<
SW\campcreek\greenbriar??

i just went there for the first time yesterday. and man, their regular chicken sandwiches are crazy expensive ($2.85 for just a chicken patty and 2 buns).honestly, i'd rather have 3 mcchickens for that price.

I <3 chik-fil-a. Their sweet tea and free refill is
eek.gif

Raising Cane's> than any chicken product at any restuarant though.

Back
Top Bottom