Chick-fila-A Appreciaton Post Vol. What Time Do They Open

I think that the lemonade has crack in it! Cause that stuff is addicting!

^cosigns

It's one in the mall, and whenever I get something to eat from there, I always order the same thing over and over

appreciated.................

Originally Posted by osubass1

if you haven't, you should try the chick-n-minis.
Good times.
pimp.gif

At work i was supposed to be handing out Buy Drink+Side Get Free Entree coupons, Free Milk Shake coupons, and free kids meal coupons.................. needlessto say i forgot to hand them out and was stuck with 50 coupons. Now this was at the beginning of November......I just used my last coupon yesterday!

So i'd go in use the coupon and get a Small drink, coleslaw, deluxe chicken sandwich and a Chocolate Milk Shake....for $2.35
pimp.gif

i probably won't go again till we get more coupons again
laugh.gif

All the Krispy Kreme stores closed here and they were replaced with Chick-fil-a. One opened up about 1 mile from me and I went there for lunch today. I'mnot big on fast food, the only place I normally go to is Popeye's. But after eating Chick-fil-a today....I'm putting Popeye's on hold for a while.One of the best things about chick-fil-a besides the taste is that their food is a bit more healthy that other fast food joints. The use peanut oil to frytheir food in and everything is trans-fat free. It's not health food but it's a much better choice than McDonald's or Burger King. They aredefinitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Actually, here in TN Zaxby's gives Chik-fil-a a run for it's money. Zaxby's > Chik-fil-a all day long!

Link:
www.zaxbys.com

Zaxby's is the *+%%. Good chicken and their salads are chronic. I gotta say though Chik-Fil-A is crack. That chicken with the pickle is just good ashell. And don't get me started on the waffle fries.

Originally Posted by nitzski

We need Chick-fil-a in NYC and Boston. I have to go all the way to Jersey if I want some, build on up the coast!!!...haha appreciated

they have one at the Burlington mall if youre anywhere near the bean

i still dont get why theyre not open on sundays...can anyone shed info on why?

Back
Top Bottom