Mexico (540,000,000)
Russia (340,000,000)
Japan (286,000,000)
Iran (280,000,000)
Turkey (250,000,000)
Bangladesh (172,630,000)
Nigeria (143,500,000)

That's the world chicken population

My brother and I recently bought a live chicken from a farm. We did the deed and needless to say cooked it. I must say, it taste a lot different from your everyday chicken. The texture alone is much different and it's a bit tougher to eat. I don't think many people have tasted real chicken. If you have a chance to buy a live chicken, I say take the challenge and it will blow your mind on what kind of chicken you've been eating. lmao

Compare farm raised chicken breasts with wild-roaming. The farm raised ones are nearly 2x bigger than the natural ones, and they take only half the time to mature. Disgusting but necessary with over 6 billion mouths to feed...:{

1. There are more chickens than humans in the world.
2. They lay eggs every 2 days
3. They become full grown FAST
4. They are fed foods that increase growth rates.

My brother and I recently bought a live chicken from a farm. We did the deed and needless to say cooked it. I must say, it taste a lot different from your everyday chicken. The texture alone is much different and it's a bit tougher to eat. I don't think many people have tasted real chicken. If you have a chance to buy a live chicken, I say take the challenge and it will blow your mind on what kind of chicken you've been eating. lmao

Real home made chicken is amazing :hat

I know I personally have done my part to make a dent in the chicken reserves

eating some tenders right now.  Don't know what i'd do if there were a chicken shortage.

IMTHEKANG says chicken is FAKE B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y ,and Z.

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It's what all fast-food chicken is made from - things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sleeve - bones, eyes, guts and all. It comes out looking like this.

There's more: because its crawling with bacteria. it will be washed with ammonia, soaked i it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be re-flavored artificially. Then, because it tastes gross, its will re-flavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

View media item 203913

and for those of you that are oblivious to these nonsense. its time to wake up and realize what your really eating....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom