Chicken is FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMTHEKANG says chicken is FAKE B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y ,and Z.
Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It's what all fast-food chicken is made from - things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.
Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sleeve - bones, eyes, guts and all. It comes out looking like this.
There's more: because its crawling with bacteria. it will be washed with ammonia, soaked i it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be re-flavored artificially. Then, because it tastes gross, its will re-flavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.
View media item 203913and for those of you that are oblivious to these nonsense. its time to wake up and realize what your really eating....

Long hair, don't care

what your really eating....
Long hair, don't care
laugh.gif

Well you forget that not everyone can eat a whole chicken. A chicken can feed 4, so the ratio is 4:1 number of chickens.

That is what the OP of da ****** appreciation thread said 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
got em!
i don't get it  Is that the first place you guys heard that saying or something?
you must not have seen da thread i was referencing.
no I saw the thread, I just don't get how that saying is so 
sick.gif
 as if it originated there...
not the saying broskie....  

but that thread

IMTHEKANG says chicken is FAKE B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y ,and Z.

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It's what all fast-food chicken is made from - things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sleeve - bones, eyes, guts and all. It comes out looking like this.

There's more: because its crawling with bacteria. it will be washed with ammonia, soaked i it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be re-flavored artificially. Then, because it tastes gross, its will re-flavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

View media item 203913

and for those of you that are oblivious to these nonsense. its time to wake up and realize what your really eating....

http://www.snopes.com/food/prepare/msm.asp

Just ate a fried chicken sandwich and this thread passed my mind.

If it's fake and I've been eating that all along. I can't miss the original.

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I didn't say that.

Funny how that thread is so
sick.gif
to you, yet you claim to know exactly what I said in that thread.
Come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!

you post a thread about ******'s  and don't think jokes will be made??

da tomfoolery

maybe u should size down on those panties next release

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I didn't say that.

Funny how that thread is so
sick.gif
to you, yet you claim to know exactly what I said in that thread.
Come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!

you post a thread about ******'s  and don't think jokes will be made??

da tomfoolery

maybe u should size down on those panties next release
You weren't making a joke, you were lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom