Chicken is FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMTHEKANG says chicken is FAKE B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y ,and Z.
Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It's what all fast-food chicken is made from - things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.
Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sleeve - bones, eyes, guts and all. It comes out looking like this.
There's more: because its crawling with bacteria. it will be washed with ammonia, soaked i it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be re-flavored artificially. Then, because it tastes gross, its will re-flavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.
View media item 203913and for those of you that are oblivious to these nonsense. its time to wake up and realize what your really eating....

To add the cherry on top, this unhealthy processed chicken costs less than natural chicken, pound for pound. Even though more labor was required to produce it. What an upside-down society we live in.

China (3,860,000,000)
United States (1,970,000,000)
Indonesia (1,200,000,000)
Brazil (1,100,000,000)
India (648,830,000)[64]
Mexico (540,000,000)
Russia (340,000,000)
Japan (286,000,000)
Iran (280,000,000)
Turkey (250,000,000)
Bangladesh (172,630,000)
Nigeria (143,500,000)
That's the world chicken population
Places like India dont have beef (since they worship em) so they only eat chicken when it comes to meet. Thats a billion people right there. IDK about you guys but I eat a lot of chicken. Almost every day.....

That is what the OP of da ****** appreciation thread said 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I didn't say that.

Funny how that thread is so
sick.gif
to you, yet you claim to know exactly what I said in that thread.
Come on man!!!!!!!!!!!!

you post a thread about ******'s  and don't think jokes will be made??

da tomfoolery

maybe u should size down on those panties next release
You weren't making a joke, you were lying.
If jokes were literal.....A lot of joke tellers are liars....not da case

it was relevant to the content which was posted

keep reaching b

and i purposely didn't insert your SN and referred to "OP" so it wasn't too personal

your really tripping

Last edited:
Could care less if my chicken starts out as a huge glob of taffy. Give me my hot sauce and don;t kill my vibe, *****,

whens the last time anyones seen a cow?

theres a mcdonalds on like every block , burger king, grocery stores,steak,meatballs etc

where are the cows?

whens the last time anyones seen a cow?
theres a mcdonalds on like every block , burger king, grocery stores,steak,meatballs etc
where are the cows?
Theres a stretch on Interstate 5 in cali on ur way to socal from norcal wher u see hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of cows and the air is so heavy and foggy because of all the methane from the cow ****. It goes on for MILES

keep reaching b

and i purposely didn't insert your SN and referred to "OP" so it wasn't too personal

your really tripping
As I said before you were lying, not joking.

Nothing about your initial post about me signified "this is a joke."

If you're going to say something about me, don't be passive aggressive about it.

You got caught lying.

The end.

keep reaching b

your really tripping

If you're going to say something about me, don't be passive aggressive about it.

You got caught lying.

The end.
 what was the lie????

that you made a ****** thread which many agree'd to be appreciation thread???

Or that "long hair don't care" could be applied to your appreciation of ******'s....i think its pretty applicable

your silly.

Last edited:

keep reaching b

your really tripping

You got caught lying.

The end.
 what was the lie????

Or that "long hair don't care" could be applied to your appreciation of ******'s....i think its pretty applicable

your silly.
I already implied what the lie was several times.

You got caught lying and now it seems that you're mad.

IMTHEKANG says chicken is FAKE B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y ,and Z.
Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It's what all fast-food chicken is made from - things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.
Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sleeve - bones, eyes, guts and all. It comes out looking like this.
There's more: because its crawling with bacteria. it will be washed with ammonia, soaked i it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be re-flavored artificially. Then, because it tastes gross, its will re-flavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

and for those of you that are oblivious to these nonsense. its time to wake up and realize what your really eating....

To add the cherry on top, this unhealthy processed chicken costs less than natural chicken, pound for pound. Even though more labor was required to produce it. What an upside-down society we live in.
Mannnnn, yall can't tell me that **** in the picture right there doesn't look delicious as ****

ice-cream-kid.gif

Last edited:

View media item 203913

and for those of you that are oblivious to these nonsense. its time to wake up and realize what your really eating....

Mannnnn, yall can't tell me that **** in the picture right there doesn't look delicious as ****

View media item 204457
"Let's nugget that meat up and make some real money."

keep reaching b

your really tripping

You got caught lying.

The end.
 what was the lie????

your silly.
I already implied what the lie was several times.

You got caught lying and now it seems that you're mad.
laugh.gif

i'm not mad bro. would just like a coherent explanation of how I lied.  is that too much to ask? 
i think ppl can tell who is mad.  and who the liar is 
eek.gif
eek.gif
 (calling ppl liars?  
)

you could have at least told me how I lied instead of telling me you implied it already 
tired.gif

i think your mad because I was poking fun at your thread's love of Long hair guys with bresticles and popscicles 
sick.gif
sick.gif

you have the right to like what you like, but your tripping over my joke/comment for real many

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom