Chief Keef 60 days and crying..

Yup. Homosexuality is a horrible thing in this world.
I hope you're trolling. In response to your initial post Yes I think that it's very funny that this clown cried in court. He's a menace to society who thinks it's ok to roll with clowns who jump girls, wave guns at cops, and threatened fellow rappers when they try to teach him common sense. Hope he uses those 60 days to reevaluate his life.

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].[/font]

Last edited:
That could be a mix of both real/fake. You show remorse as advised by the lawyer but the moment you hear that sentence it settled in and you're like damn. Judge gave me 120 days, all suspended minus 10 days. A ***** had tears, all I could hear was 120 ringing in my ear.

This ***** cried over 60 days?! Welp, I hope he had fun while it lasted, every attention hungry rapper in the game is going to get at him behind this.

I cant wait to tell my homie(his biggest fan), my dude did 2 years like a G, and he's bumping sosa talkin bout, "This that real ***** ****.."
laugh.gif
pls film reaction

set it up to where you're listening to 3 Hunna in the car, your homie is jumping around, going ham, and you turn the music down and tell him that he cried over 60 days

Yo you a grown man why you reporting people :rofl:

What do you mean "you don't have time", lol how does a website which you can click out of at your top right affect your "time"​

I let certain things slide this isn't one of them, I hope he gets banned.

If he was smart he would pump out the Free Chief Keef/Free Sosa 300 shirts and hoodies and make a few hundred thousand maybe even a mill +

Y'all bugging. I wouldn't want to do 60 seconds in jail.

There is no way of knowing who really has or hasn't been confined behind bars but just know its not a movie. There are no cellphone, video games, girls, weed liquor, cigarettes, CHOICES etc.

Jail is nowhere to be for any length of time.

EDIT: and yes my grown *** would cry if I had to go to jail. Take me away from my family, my warm king size bed with my woman, my kids, my career and everything else I have the choice to do on any given day.

Last edited:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

lol the crying was obv fake... 2 months could be a death sentance for his career the way these new cycles work... (earl sweatshirt comes to mind)

this 60 days prob cost him another 2 million... ida been crying, crawling around on my hands n knees, pleading, etc. i even woulda cut my hair

he aint bout that life. lightweight happy we can put this man behind us. waka > sosa/GBE

And be right bacc on tomorrow. Homosexuality isnt a race genius.

Homosexuality is a sexual orientation AND a culture in this country. You are even dumber than I thought if u think race is the only way people can be discriminated against. Smh do I have to hit up the mods myself to take out the trash?

Why you guys feeding the trolls?

Wayne didnt cry over a year... Chief Keef supposed to be the hardest out and he ballin over a couple days? :lol:

Then again... The cats who hold "da choppers" are usually the weakest ones.

Wayne didnt cry over a year... Chief Keef supposed to be the hardest out and he ballin over a couple days? :lol:

I thought he would be happy about his 2 months. That's automatic "street cred" without doing any real time.

Last edited:
Jeezy wouldnt have cried!

I'm sure TI didnt cry in the 10 times hes been to jail.

Neither would Wayne. :tongue:

I wish people wouldn't be so vested in an artist's life. This **** is silly. Are fans of Keef's music supposed to view his product differently now because of his alleged crying?

I wish people wouldn't be so vested in an artist's life. This **** is silly. Are fans of Keef's music supposed to view his product differently now because of his alleged crying?

Yes. When you listened to Biggie or Jay-Z, you could imagine them doing that. They took their lives and made art out of it. Their views were authentic, which made their music believable.

It's similar to when Jay-Z told Nas his lyrics/life was fraudulent in "Takeover". Although Nas is a GREAT lyricist, no one can listen to NY State of Mind and see Nas chasing someone with an Uzi. That just isn't who he is. He is just a great poet. If he didn't come back hard in Ether, his career prob would have been done.

Chief Keef's music isn't authentic because that isn't who he is. He isn't that tough guy. He makes good music for some people, but his product isn't authentic.

Wayne didnt cry over a year... Chief Keef supposed to be the hardest out and he ballin "Exposing Himself as nothing but a Studio Rapper"over a couple days? :lol:

Fixed

/Thread

Back
Top Bottom