**CHIEF KEEF**

Nah Keef gonna be good.

Them folks not about to loose a cash cow like him.

He's the face of a new wave of blaxpoitation, he'll be protected.

Them other lil _s that try to follow suit...they on they own.

Nah Keef gonna be good.
Them folks not about to loose a cash cow like him.
He's the face of a new wave of blaxpoitation, he'll be protected.
Them other lil _s that try to follow suit...they on they own.

If Big, Pac & Big L got hit up then Keef will be no different especially with a whole group of dudes looking for him and his crew. I honestly think dude gonna be dead before he even gets to release Finally Rich :smh:

Last edited:
If Big, Pac & Big L got hit up then Keef will be no different especially with a whole group of dudes looking for him and his crew. I honestly think dude gonna be dead before he even gets to release Finally Rich :smh:

dang, man don't say that---

Honestly, I was REAAAAALLLY hoping wit' 'Ye hoppin' on the remix he'd kinda reach out to Keef and try to mentor him. He not gonna listen to nobody but older people that's in the game right now, honestly. But alas, he just more or less used him for his own wave :\

Maybe 50 might be tryna step up by inviting him to NY? He need more than people who just wanna capitalize offa his sound and make a few dollas.

You're right that anybody can get it at any time but I don't see Keef getting hit up right now....too many people have to cash in on him first.

The whole situation is downright sad. What's even more unfortunate is that there are kids out there who actually look up to these morons. They got a mic in their hands and a voice....something SO powerful that they can actually use to empower, but it's nothing but ignorance coming out of their mouths and foolishness in their actions. It's depressing really. Keef is a small faction of rap music, but obviously he falls under the hip-hop umbrella. I HATE - yes, I HATE EVERYTHING that he stands for. He and his crew embody what's wrong with rap and parts of society. It's sad to say, but count me as someone who would be utterly shocked if he's still alive by 18...or at the latest, 20.
The music really has nothing to do with it.  In the 70's and early 80's music was on a much more briter level, and there was still savage activity going on.  During the 80's in LA dudes would just striaght dump on your casket at your funneral.  I don't know how true this is, but a old head said they dug a dude up, and then dumped him on his mothers door step.  At that time it was all lets make love music or lets party till the sun comes up type of music.  If anything I would blame it on the drugs

If Big, Pac & Big L got hit up then Keef will be no different especially with a whole group of dudes looking for him and his crew. I honestly think dude gonna be dead before he even gets to release Finally Rich
mean.gif
Dude just got signed he going to be to busy promoting to be anywhere near the Chi right now.  When and if he do come back that n***a ain't going to be anywhere he can get touched.

The music really has nothing to do with it.  In the 70's and early 80's music was on a much more briter level, and there was still savage activity going on.  During the 80's in LA dudes would just striaght dump on your casket at your funneral.  I don't know how true this is, but a old head said they dug a dude up, and then dumped him on his mothers door step.  At that time it was all lets make love music or lets party till the sun comes up type of music.  If anything I would blame it on the drugs

He's a product of his environment, but his music has a message. It has a lot to do with what's going on.

That coming throw and lighting up funerals and wakes ain't nothing new out here....They young.. Be acting and thinking like the older grown heads on the block. They just at a younger age

He's a product of his environment, but his music has a message. It has a lot to do with what's going on.
The Chi murder rate was high when this fool was like 6.  I don't know what the deal is something in the water I don't know.  What I do know is the murder rate out there was high like it is now when Twister and Jamie Foxx was trickin on tracks. 

I want to blame Waka special ed *** so bad when it comes to this giant influx of ****** music, but how can I when these fools accepted that trash and tried to turn it into treasure

Last edited:
Man, these kids look no older than 15 and talking bout "17 shots 1 for each of his birthdays and 1 for him to rest in piss"
indifferent.gif
. From the looks of it they have no fear nor respect for anyone or anything. They even talking about ruining someones funeral.Its like they have no real aspirations. Just hope to get 1 come up and that's it.
sick.gif
thats the scriest thing..... they fear nothing because they don't even fear dying. No remore, no regard.  That is anyone's worst nightmare. These kids need help, but nobody is doing anything, Chicago was hell in the 40's and there is no reason why it should still be hell. Same goes for all these other urban cities.

There is so much to say about the circumstances surrounding this situation but the two things that stand out to me more than anything are:

1. The confluence of music and reality. We are no longer in the days where dudes gotta hone their craft for years, make a demo tape, shop it, and secure a deal, and record, promote, and release an album in order for the world to hear them. These dudes still live in the hood. They haven't "made it." They're not talking about what they've lived or experienced or seen, they're talking about what they're living, experiencing, and seeing. And this is half the young guys in every damn hood, which leads into...

2. The internet has now become a permanent staging area for young people from the hood where conflicts are routinely escalated, if not started. Beef in the hood is no longer confined to the hood or even to your city, but encompasses the internet now as well. Accordingly, and extremely stupidly, so many of these young guys are on the internet implicating themselves in crimes on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. The same mogs who embrace the motto "no snitching" are snitching on their damn selves....

it will only get worse cause you know JoJo's gang is gonna retailiate

it's not rap beef at all. it's dudes banging since they were 12 and rapping is a second thought.

it's savage out here minneapolis/chicago and other midwest cities. we had kids in high school getting killed for throwing down gd. the **** is out of control here sometimes.

my advice to keef would be to move away from the midwest if he doesn't want to get killed.

Back
Top Bottom