**CHIEF KEEF**

50 cent went on his rant about him losing his deal and how he is amazed interscope is going to release a album strictly off viral clips. Im hoping he does 100k to show more business savvy artist that you really don't need a major label. Son could of went Indy and still did numbers. I guess a million dollars today is better than 5 6 months from now. Though I like the song with 50 cent an wiz. I would of rather had a smaller house visual, then the phony desert scene they had for him. For someone as dumb as chief, I find it amazing he decided to keep his artist integrity.

50 cent went on his rant about him losing his deal and how he is amazed interscope is going to release a album strictly off viral clips. Im hoping he does 100k to show more business savvy artist that you really don't need a major label. Son could of went Indy and still did numbers. I guess a million dollars today is better than 5 6 months from now. Though I like the song with 50 cent an wiz. I would of rather had a smaller house visual, then the phony desert scene they had for him. For someone as dumb as chief, I find it amazing he decided to keep his artist integrity.

chief has a buzz 50 has none right now

-flame suit-

I just gave Back from the dead a listen to, and i see why yall complaining. It's the same exact subject matter, just no autotune and more chop trakcs

I listened to this album with no expectations because apart from his popular singles, I have never listened to any of his projects. I was pleasantly surprised and ended up keeping 9 songs.

SOSA  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom