**CHIEF KEEF**

Went through a couple tracks. It bumps, but damn, this dude is an embarrassing rapper :lol: OJ Da Juiceman would be an upgrade over these beats. OJ Da Juiceman.

Bought off iTunes to support for giving me bangers for free all summer in the whip... album is kinda weak though :rolleyes

Love Sosa w/ the intro is more epic that the Bulls intro music when MJ played
laugh.gif

im a huge keef fan but this album is trash, all that weak *** autotune, only songs i rock wit is love sosa, kobe, hallauyah and that french track, he should have had more tracks like back from the dead, or the stuff he did with slutty boyz

Surprised he didn't do 106 & Park or any NY radio interviews to promote the album..
....but then I'm not remembering how bad his early interviews were...

Surprised he didn't do 106 & Park or any NY radio interviews to promote the album..
....but then I'm not remembering how bad his early interviews were...

This is the thing that i just never got about labels clamoring to sign dude. Where did they plan on seeing a return on their investment?

The dude attracts a crowd that most venues wouldnt want their, He has the personality of a cactus, and other than Having Some hard *** tracks from chop behind him the dude is hard to listen too.

As far as the album

Love Sosa
Understand Me
I don't Like
Hate being sober are the only good tracks, i was hoping he gave out a flockaveli and he came with this

After reading that Complex article I see why he didn't do that video with 50 and Wiz. They dead *** tried to get them for 30K. 

After me thinking JCole wouldn't sell much, thinking Future would sell a boatload and completely shocked at Kendrick Lamar's sales, it just further shows that radio spins don't automatically equate to high sales. So based on that, 55K sounds about right.

Last edited:
55k is good considering he had little to no promotion..

my question for you guys is.. could he have done the same numbers independently?

what exactly has interscope done for him? 

Back
Top Bottom