**CHIEF KEEF**

I must say that using that clip from that delusional *** Stan def gave Love Sosa an epic feel lmfaooo
I thought that was Fredo talking..maybe I'm trippin.
Nah, this guy

roll.gif

Closest thing to anything trap related was him rapping about smoking. I've never heard him rap about trafficking, producing, or serving drugs. But that's just me. Yea he might have 'trap' beats but that's it. Words determine the song not the beat. IMO.

::rofl: :smh: :rofl: :smh:

Damn near every song dude is on he's referencing guns, word to his most catchy ad-lib... Bang Bang

I see what Bottom305 is saying, he does not reference drugs as much as other trap rappers do, you guys cant deny that. He'd rather talk about gunplay and money than drugs.

I've listened to this album front to back four times now and it gets better everytime I listen to it. Even the songs I didnt initially like have grown on me including Laughin to the Bank (if you put headphones in you can actually understand what hes saying). The album is solid IMO, I would have liked to see a GBE track with all of them or at least a good number of them included but it isnt making or breaking anything for me.

You know things changed when dudes our loving songs in which you have to listen closely just to hear him speak coherent lol

I see what Bottom305 is saying, he does not reference drugs as much as other trap rappers do, you guys cant deny that. He'd rather talk about gunplay and money than drugs.
Of course YOU would
indifferent.gif
Ok Keyboard G. I guess being soft according to you prevents me from actually listening to his raps and noticing that he doesnt talk about drugs as much as others who put out the same type of music.

This remastered I Dont Like is an underated track.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who likes Laughin to the Bank?
I can't understand a word he's saying but I like it. :lol:

I could care less about lyrics when listening to keef haha, the beats and hook get me hyped alone... Feel ignorant but its true. Hate being sober mannnnn, wiz felt left out but it still hits.
Hype/10 :pimp:

The album is cool... Gave it a couple listens & was feelin most of the tracks. Kay Kay & Hate Being Sober :smokin

New version of 3Hunna :smokin

A couple of the other tracks I've had for awhile (Ballin, Understand Me, Kobe, etc) but they still go hard when listening to the album straight through.

Last edited:
You know things changed when dudes our loving songs in which you have to listen closely just to hear him speak coherent lol
nirvana mumbled their way to being recognized as the best band of the 90's

"Smells Like Teen Spirit"

Load up on guns and bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low? [x3]
Hello, hello, hello!

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us