**CHIEF KEEF**

molly dissolved in water. Drink it. Another consumption method for molly.

That new Reesey money is :pimp: . I just don't see how people like Webbie, Boosie, Gucci, Jeezy, OJ, etc. but don't like these dudes.... same subject matter and all but oh well..

I'm gonna let these ****** keep destroying my trunk

I don't dislike Reese, but you can't compare him to Boosie, Jeezy, and Gucci.

At least Gucci and Jeezy have SOME bars, and Boosie had range in subject matter (occasionally). Reese is just straight trash when it comes to rapping....flow, bars, everything is garbage.

Reese just doesn't have it to me. Imo Keef got it for what it is, the flow, the stage presence, the ear for what beat is right for him like a young gucci. Seems like Reese is just tagging along with a style he's not very good at

I'm really starting to think that artists like him are signed solely to perpetuate negative imagery.

being completely real: this kid is an idiot. i would love to see an essay written by this young dude.

like others said Young Chop is really the driving force behind him.

glad to see him be able to branch out (joints on Mac&Cheese 3 are crazy tough).

will he be able to have a run like Lex? unlikely, but his joints are hitting right now.

every verse on this is essentially identical.

i can't be a fan of rap and support this dude in good conscience in any way.

hopefully that 55k will begin his fade into obscurity.

just heard love sosa for the first time.... :smh: yall cant be serious with this dude.........trash trash trash

just heard love sosa for the first time....
mean.gif
yall cant be serious with this dude.........trash trash trash
The guy in your avy is trash. Finally Rich is 
pimp.gif

molly dissolved in water. Drink it. Another consumption method for molly.

That new Reesey money is :pimp: . I just don't see how people like Webbie, Boosie, Gucci, Jeezy, OJ, etc. but don't like these dudes.... same subject matter and all but oh well..

I'm gonna let these ****** keep destroying my trunk

I don't dislike Reese, but you can't compare him to Boosie, Jeezy, and Gucci.

At least Gucci and Jeezy have SOME bars, and Boosie had range in subject matter (occasionally). Reese is just straight trash when it comes to rapping....flow, bars, everything is garbage.

You beat me to it :lol: these GBE dudes are basically the Parade/Great Value versions of Boosie, Jeezy, etc.

just heard love sosa for the first time.... :smh: yall cant be serious with this dude.........trash trash trash

it's about the melody.
he's at the forefront of that "drill" music, that's where I give his sound (aka young chop) props
but that's where it stops

I'm really starting to think that artists like him are signed solely to perpetuate negative imagery.

being completely real: this kid is an idiot. i would love to see an essay written by this young dude.

like others said Young Chop is really the driving force behind him.

glad to see him be able to branch out (joints on Mac&Cheese 3 are crazy tough).

will he be able to have a run like Lex? unlikely, but his joints are hitting right now.

every verse on this is essentially identical.

i can't be a fan of rap and support this dude in good conscience in any way.

hopefully that 55k will begin his fade into obscurity.
It's crazy you dudes have this opinion about these dudes but listen to French Montana like he's saying some profound or positive ****.

And it's some of you ****** comment on how trash they are but are on every page in this thread.

Why check for someone who you don't like? I don't get it.

Last edited:
It's crazy you dudes have this opinion about these dudes but listen to French Montana like he's saying some profound or positive ****.

And it's some of you ****** comment on how trash they are but are on every page in this thread.

Why check for someone who you don't like? I don't get it.

It's interesting to see ****** say **** like that
This "negative imagery" you talk about also comes from Hov, TIP, Ross, etc
Pretty much every popular rapper spews the same **** keef and gbe does yet you can't support them.You'd rather listen to it coming from those who aren't actually living it.
"Hoping he fades into obscurity" Like why? What effect does his success have on you really? There's room for everybody in music, that's why Keef is popular and why Kendrick is popular.
Nobody is stopping you from supporting what you want. Negative attitudes and closed minds hold hip hop/black music in general back more than Chief Keef ever could.

Pretty much every popular rapper spews the same **** keef and gbe does yet you can't support them.You'd rather listen to it coming from those who aren't actually living it.
"Hoping he fades into obscurity" Like why? What effect does his success have on you really? There's room for everybody in music, that's why Keef is popular and why Kendrick is popular.
Nobody is stopping you from supporting what you want. Negative attitudes and closed minds hold hip hop/black music in general back more than Chief Keef ever could.

I get your point, however, the difference is Hov and TIP are actually talented from a rapping/lyrical standpoint and they've done more in their music than just push a stereotype. Not to mention what they've created for themselves from a business standpoint.

Keef literally CANT rap, there's nothing artistic about anything he does, Young Chop just makes ill beats. He perpetuates a stereotype harder (Dreads, Tattoos, Guns, Violence).

It's like comparing Marijuana to Crack because they're both drugs, yeah neither one may be good for you, but one is a HELL of a lot worse than the other.

That's exactly my point.

****** act like these lil dudes are the only ones talking about some ignorant **** like all these other dudes ya'll listen to are out here furthering world peace or some ****.

Same dudes that be like "they so ignorant" but be talking about how hot the latest Ross record is 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I get your point, however, the difference is Hov and TIP are actually talented from a rapping/lyrical standpoint and they've done more in their music than just push a stereotype. Not to mention what they've created for themselves from a business standpoint.
Keef literally CANT rap, there's nothing artistic about anything he does, Young Chop just makes ill beats. He perpetuates a stereotype harder (Dreads, Tattoos, Guns, Violence).
It's like comparing Marijuana to Crack because they're both drugs, yeah neither one may be good for you, but one is a HELL of a lot worse than the other.
None of that **** makes a difference. We know their better rappers. There's a ton of dudes in here talking about how "ignorant and violent" the GBE dudes are like Hov wasn't sticking guns in ****** faces in Streets is Watching or TI ain't been to jail 12 times.

Their rapping ability and content are two different topics.

None of that **** makes a difference. We know their better rappers. There's a ton of dudes in here talking about how "ignorant and violent" the GBE dudes are like Hov wasn't sticking guns in ****** faces in Streets is Watching or TI ain't been to jail 12 times.

Their rapping ability and content are two different topics.

You really gonna sit here and say the content of a T.I. or Hov album is on the same level as a Chief Keef album....let's be serious now son.

Keef spits nothing but straight ignorance, there's not remorseful songs, there's nothing about doing better, nothing "deep", hell there ain't even a song about biddies (which is suspect..but anywho).

You can even look at a "Gangster rapper" like Game. There's no "Pray" or "All That" type song on Keef's album, is nothing but straight unadulterated, untanlented ignorance for 15 tracks.

Last edited:
You really gonna sit here and say the content of a T.I. or Hov album is on the same level as a Chief Keef album....let's be serious now son.
Keef spits nothing but straight ignorance, there's not remorseful songs, there's nothing about doing better, nothing "deep", hell there ain't even a song about biddies (which is suspect).
You can even look at a "Gangster rapper" like Game. There's no "Pray" or "All That" type song on Keef's album, is nothing but straight unadulterated, untanlented ignorance
Last time I checked negativity was negativity.

You wanna act like the "positive" songs dudes stick at the end of their albums negate all the other violent **** they say...be my guest.

Point is...it's absurd to call out these GBE dudes for being violent. I ain't even seen a ***** say that about Flocka on this board.

Last time I checked negativity was negativity.

You wanna act like the "positive" songs dudes stick at the end of their albums negate all the other violent **** they say...be my guest.

Point is...it's absurd to call out these GBE dudes for being violent. I ain't even seen a ***** say that about Flocka on this board.

They BEEN said that about Flocka. Where you been?

And what you talking about songs they stick at the end of the album? At least half of Trouble Man ain't on no violent/gangsta ****.

I ain't eem gonna argue with you bruh. Cruz anybody who can honestly say Hov's content is the same as Keef's is either A.) Young or B.) Doesn't listen to whole albums.

They BEEN said that about Flocka. Where you been?
And what you talking about songs they stick at the end of the album? At least half of Trouble Man ain't on no violent/gangsta ****.
I ain't eem gonna argue with you bruh. Cruz anybody who can honestly say Hov's content is the same as Keef's is either A.) Young or B.) Doesn't listen to whole albums.
Their contents being "the same" wasn't even the point me and the other homie were making.

You tried to take a small tidbit of that whole statement and create your own side argument centered around TI and Jay-Z.

Ok man.

At the end of the day...a ton of you ****** are up here acting like these lil ****** are the only ones that ever killed somebody or sold a drug in a rap song.

And as for Flocka...go pull that post up and show me where a bunch of ****** are sounding like some ******* talking about "OMG these guys are too violent"

Last edited:
If all these young dudes know is violence why do you expect them to rap about something else?

These more established rappers are far removed from that lifestyle, are grown *** men, and have seen that is more to life than violence but still choose to portray that lifestyle. 

that boy Keith can't even sign up for the military yet, give him time to grow as a person

Traffic...walter payton...relate....they all have the EXACT same song structure

But i be bumpin dem joints like a MF tho :smokin

"We aint really wit that talkin B we bout dat action"

The difference between Chief, Ross, TI, J**** and others who promote the negative imagery is that at least they seem to have some form of intellect, you ***.

Laughing to the Bank is literally one of the most incoherrent records i've ever heard. 

this kid is really ******ed..that song is full of phrases like "ra-ra-ra" and "ba-ba-ba" lol.

the beats are crazy, but there's no way you can even put this in the whip and ride out and feel intelligent in any way.

Back
Top Bottom