Childsupport vol youscary

Says a lot about the woman if she puts you on CS.

ive known broads that live off CS and welfare comfortable smh.

It's called welfare fraud! As soon as somebody reports them they can kiss everything goodbye

I know that, but the system is flawed because they are allowing people like her to get away with it by not doing their jobs and following up. How do you allow a woman to be approved for increased benefits when she can't give you basic information pertaining to the father(s) of her children?

I have 2 BMs I don't live with but am not in child support situation with either.  Only 2 guys I know personally on child support one of them got ordered to pay $800 a month and his income is $70k a year.  The other guy got ordered to pay $500 a month and his income is $32k a year
You're lucky! But all it takes is for 1 of you're bm to get welfare cash aid! then you're in the system,welfare automatically opens a child support case against you for every penny she gets even if she don't agree!

Last edited:
I know that, but the system is flawed because they are allowing people like her to get away with it by not doing their jobs and following up. How do you allow a woman to be approved for increased benefits when she can't give you basic information pertaining to the father(s) of her children?
Probably because he didn't sign the birth cirtificate so they can't track him down! Smart but stupid cause if they ever separate it's going to be hard for him to get custody cause he don't exist!

^^^^^^^^^^
That makes sense, but as a man, as a father, how could you be comfortable with that?

My brothers exwife cheated on him while they were married and she gave birth, so he signed the birth cirtificate assuming it was his, but then realized the baby was a lil to white so when they divorced 8 years later the judge told him he is the father legally so he has to pay support! Love my nephew to death same bloodline or not!

Last edited:
You're lucky! But all it takes is for 1 of you're bm to get welfare cash aid! then you're in the system,welfare automatically opens a child support case against you for every penny she gets even if she don't agree!

Just wamted to say that the perception of bm running up welfare fraud and such is maybe 25 percent of the people maybe higher

In texas the polygamist been gaming the system for years

Plus the got tax free farm land
And tax free churches incentives.

When i worked in bastrop family came in with 1 man and his 6 "sister wives"

15 basketes

Each had a 1k foodstamps

Is it just California or something, but I could've sworn there were some people I know who weren't even married yet still pay child support

Back
Top Bottom