China vs. Brazil Brawl

Originally Posted by djuzi05

China is about that life. I was waiting for someone to pull out a pool stick
basketball.jpg
Nooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man poured a piece of his soul into that punch...son was on his Omar #+%$ from the Wire

"This range? With this caliber?! Even if I miss, I can't miss."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djuzi05

China is about that life. I was waiting for someone to pull out a pool stick
basketball.jpg
Nooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man poured a piece of his soul into that punch...son was on his Omar #+%$ from the Wire

"This range? With this caliber?! Even if I miss, I can't miss."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

That one dude had his Carmelo backpedal workin real nice, looked like he was tryin out for cornerback or somethin. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

they looked so awkward fighting

too tall to be coordinated 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

That one dude had his Carmelo backpedal workin real nice, looked like he was tryin out for cornerback or somethin. 

roll.gif
roll.gif

they looked so awkward fighting

too tall to be coordinated 
grin.gif

Broken down...

1. Fighting on this scale at a basketball game? It didn't even look like China was provoked into anything. Total disgrace to the game.

2. Okay, let's accept it. This was a "fight." Let's pretend this wasn't even a basketball game. Kicking dudes? Going 3 and 4 on 1? Awful look, China. Towel whips?
roll.gif

3. Sucker punching is never cool. The Brazilian team kept their cool and you could even see a few just shaking their heads like, "What?" They weren't even taking it serious.

4. Get a  new coach, China. I am sure you can do better than Bob Donewald, Jr., a guy whose sole career rests on nepotism.

Broken down...

1. Fighting on this scale at a basketball game? It didn't even look like China was provoked into anything. Total disgrace to the game.

2. Okay, let's accept it. This was a "fight." Let's pretend this wasn't even a basketball game. Kicking dudes? Going 3 and 4 on 1? Awful look, China. Towel whips?
roll.gif

3. Sucker punching is never cool. The Brazilian team kept their cool and you could even see a few just shaking their heads like, "What?" They weren't even taking it serious.

4. Get a  new coach, China. I am sure you can do better than Bob Donewald, Jr., a guy whose sole career rests on nepotism.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol 2 poor countries going at it.... 

#poor
Did you just say China is poor?

China is the #2 richest country in the world.

If you brought population into play, maybe you'd have an arguement, but China is rich b!+c#!

lol this tool just looking at gdp. 
china is only high in gdp because of their population

avg people make $3000 a year. now that's poor. i know this for the fact not because im chinese thank god. because i study international management. lol

you go to china and you'll feel the definition of 3rd world country. do they even have internet? oh yeah 56k.

don't make beijing 2008 fool you. their lifestyle is very very low.

majority of people in china looking like bums.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/15/interactive-infographic-of-the-worlds-best-countries.html

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol 2 poor countries going at it.... 

#poor
Did you just say China is poor?

China is the #2 richest country in the world.

If you brought population into play, maybe you'd have an arguement, but China is rich b!+c#!

lol this tool just looking at gdp. 
china is only high in gdp because of their population

avg people make $3000 a year. now that's poor. i know this for the fact not because im chinese thank god. because i study international management. lol

you go to china and you'll feel the definition of 3rd world country. do they even have internet? oh yeah 56k.

don't make beijing 2008 fool you. their lifestyle is very very low.

majority of people in china looking like bums.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/15/interactive-infographic-of-the-worlds-best-countries.html

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk

Back
Top Bottom