China vs. Brazil Brawl

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

lol 2 poor countries going at it.... 

#poor
Did you just say China is poor?

China is the #2 richest country in the world.

If you brought population into play, maybe you'd have an arguement, but China is rich b!+c#!

lol this tool just looking at gdp. 
china is only high in gdp because of their population

avg people make $3000 a year. now that's poor. i know this for the fact not because im chinese thank god. because i study international management. lol

you go to china and you'll feel the definition of 3rd world country. do they even have internet? oh yeah 56k.

don't make beijing 2008 fool you. their lifestyle is very very low.

majority of people in china looking like bums.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/15/interactive-infographic-of-the-worlds-best-countries.html

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk
this post is ignorant as hell. sure there are poor rural parts of china, like every developing nation, but china is far from third-world.
majority of Chinese now live in or near large city centers (i.e Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou) and the middle class is the fastest growing class in China. 

if you've ever been to Hong Kong or Shanghai, you'd know that a ton of people are living a very high standard.

China is a nation of exceptions and people, especially people in Western nations, will NEVER understand unless if you actually spend time there. also let's not forget that MODERN china has only been in existence for the past 30~ years. 

#poor

If you brought population into play, maybe you'd have an arguement, but China is rich b!+c#!

avg people make $3000 a year. now that's poor. i know this for the fact not because im chinese thank god. because i study international management. lol

you go to china and you'll feel the definition of 3rd world country. do they even have internet? oh yeah 56k.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/08/15/interactive-infographic-of-the-worlds-best-countries.html

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk
this post is ignorant as hell. sure there are poor rural parts of china, like every developing nation, but china is far from third-world.
majority of Chinese now live in or near large city centers (i.e Beijing, Shanghai, Chongqing, Hong Kong, Guangzhou) and the middle class is the fastest growing class in China. 

if you've ever been to Hong Kong or Shanghai, you'd know that a ton of people are living a very high standard.

China is a nation of exceptions and people, especially people in Western nations, will NEVER understand unless if you actually spend time there. also let's not forget that MODERN china has only been in existence for the past 30~ years. 

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

China team looking like they just watched Ip Man and wanted to show off their Wing Chun
laugh.gif

*DEAD*
roll.gif
roll.gif

Them dudes prolly stunt extras for Ip Man movies during the off-season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

China team looking like they just watched Ip Man and wanted to show off their Wing Chun
laugh.gif

*DEAD*
roll.gif
roll.gif

Them dudes prolly stunt extras for Ip Man movies during the off-season
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

#poor

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk
indifferent.gif
This dude is not only a troll but a racist troll .

#poor

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by djuzi05

China is about that life. I was waiting for someone to pull out a pool stick
basketball.jpg
Nooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man poured a piece of his soul into that punch...son was on his Omar #+%$ from the Wire

"This range? With this caliber?! Even if I miss, I can't miss."

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by djuzi05

China is about that life. I was waiting for someone to pull out a pool stick
basketball.jpg
Nooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
My man poured a piece of his soul into that punch...son was on his Omar #+%$ from the Wire

"This range? With this caliber?! Even if I miss, I can't miss."

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

#poor

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk
indifferent.gif
lol typical white american trying to speak on something he knows absolutely NOTHING about.  china a third world country? PLEASE
roll.gif
.  $@%# outta here. 

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

#poor

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk
indifferent.gif
lol typical white american trying to speak on something he knows absolutely NOTHING about.  china a third world country? PLEASE
roll.gif
.  $@%# outta here. 

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

#poor

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk

indifferent.gif
 you do realize that china is going to be the world's next superpower right? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

#poor

oh yeah, brazil > china

k enough talk

indifferent.gif
 you do realize that china is going to be the world's next superpower right? 
laugh.gif

Brazil players probably knew they'd go to jail if they started to whip $+*...punk move on China's part imo

Brazil players probably knew they'd go to jail if they started to whip $+*...punk move on China's part imo

Back
Top Bottom