Chinese New Year 12s

got an unclaimed pair from niketown ny. no dustbag and never heard of these having covers for the "wood" eyelets. i did hear of these supposedly comming with a dustbag but maybe nike changed their mind? lol or maybe china pairs get one? i will see when my hk pair comes in.

pinnacle 6s were same price, similar box, and they came with dustbag and that crazy keychain. no extras from this release tho.....

This is how they looked. This isn't the pic I originally saw, I just scanned thru a bunch on google to find it.
But these are the covers I saw.

View media item 2315470

got an unclaimed pair from niketown ny. no dustbag and never heard of these having covers for the "wood" eyelets. i did hear of these supposedly comming with a dustbag but maybe nike changed their mind? lol or maybe china pairs get one? i will see when my hk pair comes in.

pinnacle 6s were same price, similar box, and they came with dustbag and that crazy keychain. no extras from this release tho.....
Are all unclaimed pairs gone from ntny? Do you know?

This is how they looked. This isn't the pic I originally saw, I just scanned thru a bunch on google to find it.
But these are the covers I saw.

ha thats cool. but my pair from ntny didnt have that. we are in the same boat. but thats really the first i heard of it. all reviews ive seen also have no dustbag. guess nike changed their mind?

Are all unclaimed pairs gone from ntny? Do you know?
pretty sure all gone. dudes were copping the max of 1 of each. i was 2nd in line and dude behind me asked if i was going for men+gs. i said nah just men and he politely asked me if i could cop a gs for him. i was in a good mood and did him the solid lol

Last edited:
Does anybody have a pic of the dustbag that supposedly comes with some pairs...

I picked up a pair at the mall, and it didn't have dustbags or the little plastic covers that were covering the wood on the lace holes
I've been reading a lot of people's posts saying no dust bag

Yep, they dropped drastically.. started at $1k+ and now they're half that. And one of the dudes in the thread said he couldn't move em at $500.
Lol we had a "plug" who bragged about his pair so much until he ended up selling em for 600 [emoji]128514[/emoji]

These WILL go up. These low prices are quick flip prices. For people who can't tie up there money for more than a week or 2. Once those dry up, these will rise for sure.

Nah jays are dead on resell bro, look at psny over a year now and those were limited price is not that high

Honestly I don't think that they would drop anymore. I actually think that they'll go back up in price because I doubt if Nike/Jordan make them again. If they do it might be years and years from now. That was to benefit a foundation. It'd be surprising if they do. Especially if they would keep them in DS condition.
I think they'll go back up too eventually, but it is sort of telling that they went from $1000+, to $700-800, to now around $500. seems like a lot of people who strike out now just move on to the next release instead of paying resell. plus a ton of dudes are big on adidas now too, they're not as into JB as they were before

I think they'll go back up too eventually, but it is sort of telling that they went from $1000+, to $700-800, to now around $500. seems like a lot of people who strike out now just move on to the next release instead of paying resell. plus a ton of dudes are big on adidas now too, they're not as into JB as they were before

My size asking price is $800 on FC, $930 on GOAT, and $959 on Stock X.

Lazy colorway just Taxi with 3m. Smh no creativity these days from JB
Thats all its meant to be.........a Taxi but with 3M.

I dont know where people got their expectations of the brand from, but they seem to be extremely high, especially for a brand thats been consistent with their approach, to be honest.

Nah jays are dead on resell bro, look at psny over a year now and those were limited price is not that high
Those are terrible example though. Limited customers for that concrete 12

Last edited by a moderator:
My pair (niece's) landed in Chicago from KC, glad it got shipped out before their holiday. I don't know if it includes their postal service but I seen that they take a week off work.

KC has 2 different shipping options. One is $45 and the other $30. Hopefully they won't cancel my order as well.

I was only given the 45 shipping option with a price tag of 280....I don't like them that much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom