Chinese New Year 12s

well i just ordered a pair from kickscrew

i hope the shoes will be at my door in 2 weeks or less

stateside consignment sites/stores are just too much for these shoes

doubt i'll get a pair cheaper then $245.00

so again from people who ordered from kickscrew what was the wait time from order to shipping and does KC send out a email with a tracking number once the shoes are shipped and do they use USPS UPS FEDEX or DHL ?

if they look like these pictures i should be very happy
thanks

View media item 2328751View media item 2328752View media item 2328753View media item 2328755View media item 2328756

Just received my pair from KC. Loving these shoes!! I know people are saying these are just taxi's with different accents but I think it's a shoe of it's own with good details. Glad I was able to grab a pair.

Last edited:
Just checked, I placed the order on Jan 25, was accepted/shipped on Jan 26 and delivered on Feb 1 using that option.

Just checked, I placed the order on Jan 25, was accepted/shipped on Jan 26 and delivered on Feb 1 using that option.

That's with kickscrew doing the $45.00 shipping right ?
Sorry to repeate myself

Thanks for you answer

Last edited:
Got my Chinese New Year 12's this morning they are perfect

Also kickscrew.com shipped fast
Will be ordering from them again.

Very happpy with the shoes and the service
I suggest If you want to buy the cny 12's buy them here its the cheapest price on the internet

Last edited:
My girl (who is not into sneakers) came home last night and tried to describe to me a pair of white/black and gold shoes with a jumpan logo. I originally thought "this won't be hard to figure out. How many Jordans have gold in them?"......

About five minutes in, I came to the realization that in the last 3 or so years almost every numbered Jordan has been released in gold, with gold hits or metallic gold.

Enough with the gold already.

All that said, I still want those XIVs that's coming out.

Last edited:
Hello! For the people that bought these shoes how do you feel now that you've owned them and worn them. You think these are a good purchase. I like these shoes but I like the taxi 12 more... I like the symbol of this shoe on the tab what it stands for in Chinese. I'm not Chinese. I'm just trying to justify why I should buy these shoes. It's been few weeks and I keep thinking about this shoe... what make this shoe so awesome? lol try to sell me this shoe. Or keep it 100 and say you don't like this shoe and maybe you wish you hadn't bought it.

I just placed an order from Kicks-Crew; for $230. Initially, I found the price too high, and with the Taxis rumored to retro soon, I didn't see the point. I took a second look with the lower price, and I actually like these better than the Taxis. They have a premium, more-mature look. Real bamboo instead of painted plastic, and that all-black tag is killer. I also prefer the Chinese logo, and the smooth leather. I'm very excited!
tongue.gif

Last edited:
^^^ They are a pretty nice looking shoe, but there's nothing premium about em except the price. Still just painted plastic and reflective material for the upper. Not a bad price on KC though.. beats retail + tax.

Not sure if anyone watches this anymore but can someone clear up if gg is women's or youth cuz I'm a dude and I like it way more than the men's lol. Helping appreciated

Not sure if anyone watches this anymore but can someone clear up if gg is women's or youth cuz I'm a dude and I like it way more than the men's lol. Helping appreciated
They were categorized as girls' Grade school but were available in extended sizes up to 9.5Y.

Nothing to clear up. If you wear 9.5 or smaller in mens, get the same size. GS is an extension of mens sizing........but made with cheaper materials most of the time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom