Chinese New Year 12s

what SZ u looking for

I'm a size 9. Right now I want cherry red low 11s concord low 11s white and red 12s white and red 13s he got game 13s. I will try to grab the 13s coming out on the 18th. I got 72-10s closing ceremony 11s and these cnys now.

Damn it looks like the leather on the upper is of better quality on the Chinese New year's is better than the taxi...Just looking at the comp pic tho, also idk if you've worn taxi and not cny's

I wore taxis a bunch but the cny is still DS. Waiting to see how they look after wear

Got my pair last night and I'm pretty happy with them. The leather insole material is a nice touch. The 3M is nice, but I'm curious on how it will stand the test of time being white too. Be it that my 5lab3s are holding up great, but their grey/black too. View media item 2322926

I'm ready for my pair to get here from Kicks-Crew. After seeing pics and reading about these pairs, I'm just ready to have them in hand.

Me too. still waiting on tracking from kicks-crew. Hopefully they come in this week.

Mine say that they're in Chicago and will be here by Thursday the 9th.

And to the guy who wanted the production dates, once I get my pair, I'll post them for you since no one else has came forth for you. That's if they don't come forth by then.

I feel like everyone who got theirs from KC should post the production date. I do find it odd that mines have a different date

Not all shoes are made on the same day. You might even get two different dates between the left shoe and right shoe.

It's been proven some shoes will have different production dates whether it's from Nike, FTL, SP, Villa, FTA, etc.

Members have posted different dates even when they've bought from the same sites and stores.

Last edited:
Not all shoes are made on the same day. You might even get two different dates between the left shoe and right shoe.

It's been proven some shoes will have different production dates whether it's from Nike, FTL, SP, Villa, FTA, etc.

Members have posted different dates even when they've bought from the same sites and stores.

I wonder how it happens though. Are people in the factory just pthrowing shoes around and when it's time to pack them into boxes they only match them by size and not the production dates?

I wonder how it happens though. Are people in the factory just pthrowing shoes around and when it's time to pack them into boxes they only match them by size and not the production dates?
I believe there is a thread somewhere about how Nike/JB make their shoes and in regards to the production dates.

Last edited:

Thats exactly what happens. They have absolutely no reason to have to match them together by the production dates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom