#*%@ Chip Kelly.

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Buc Em wrote:
What a %@%%%$$ idiot. I was actually getting excited about seeing his offense with us. !+$! this guy. The Glazers kept this %%#% under wraps and let absolutely nobody know he even interviewed and then he changes his mind cuz some students stood outside his house on some Joe Pa %%#%. Now we're going to end up hiring %@%%%$$ Mike Sherman or some %%#%. I hope they sanction the %%*$ out of Oregon and this guy is never considered for an NFL job again. We better hire Marty now.

Don't be mad Buc Em, I think Chip Kelly not coming is a blessing. The O he runs is not QB driven at all , an O that works in college only. I think he would've been a disaster. You guys need someone to help Josh Freeman get back on the track. He's a solid QB & just needs good coaching. 

I got a chance to meet Chip Kelly and the UO staff and tour the UO athletic facility this November (and attended the UO/USC game, my first ever college football experience), and damn, I don't know why anyone would want to leave that place.

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Dominik must have been born yesterday. That's okay. I will translate it for him.

"Coach Kelly had a Brinks truck back up into his driveway in the middle of the night last night and unload multiple Nike bags of cash. As a result he has chosen to stay in Oregon."

uo-ducks-football-coach-chip-kelly.png

Originally Posted by Noskey

Eat a ****. All of you.

Dude, you need a lesson in civility. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, in fact I think he's a great college coach. I don't think he could coach in the NFL though.

civility [sɪˈvɪlɪtɪ]
n pl -ties
1. politeness or courtesy, esp when formal

2. (often plural) an act of politeness

I'm okay with Chip being a great college coach and not an NFL one. It's worked for Saban, Carroll, etc.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Lane somewhere selling how unstable Oregon is to some 2013 recruits
laugh.gif

I could see him pulling out laminated photos of chicks on campus in recruits living rooms.

Although I really like everything that Chud has done, he would scare me as a Head Coach. He doesn't seem fiery or inspiring enough to be the coach that this team needs. They need a disciplinarian that's also creative, and can bring in good coordinators across the board. Hoping for Zimmer, Marty or another stealth candidate to pop up. But if they were about to hire Chip Kelly, it seems like they're really looking in the offensive direction. Could point in Chud or Tom Clement's direction. Only ones I'd be dissapointed with are Sherman (unless he brings in some really good coordinators), Jerry Gray, Brad Childress or Perry Fewell.

Back
Top Bottom