What more can i say...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

chipotle is good but they never hook it up with the meat. 
you ask them to throw a lil more on there an they hit u with 
indifferent.gif

if i could only find out what they marinate their chicken in
nerd.gif

had some today. i was seriously thinking about making a post too because it was so delicious.

def appreciated.

i always get double wrap too seems like they put more in it because they are not afraid it will break. i dunno tho.

Something about white rice in a burrito is just wrong. Been there once. Will not be back. Didnt try a bowl though. Chipotle is trash. Rather have Taco Bell.

Originally Posted by dland24

Something about white rice in a burrito is just wrong. Been there once. Will not be back. Didnt try a bowl though. Chipotle is trash. Rather have Taco Bell.

sick.gif

had it today. moms came through with the chicken burrito
pimp.gif

had one of their quesdillas the other day. it was good, but it was mad greasy

My bowl combo

Rice (of course)
pinto beans
onions and peppers
chicken and steak (full servings of both)
hot salsa
corn salsa
sour cream
cheese
lettuce

devour
pimp.gif

they need a 3 cheese sauce like Qdoba tho

rice is just a cheap filler though.

breakfast burritos around my way are legit though. (scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, eggs, some chile, real PINTO beans) you cant top that mixture. but chipotle is a nice alternative. if this is your only choice, i feel bad for you. but as an option, it's
pimp.gif

I can't believe somebody would eat Taco Bell over Chipotle
sick.gif

Anyway, they are VERY appreciated. I get two Barbacoa burritos everytime I'm there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So appreciated. I actually dig the rice though, I always ask for extra rice. Definitely delicious, and WAY better than taco bell.

Chipotle is definetly IT. Just don't try eating their burritos while riding the train in nyc, trust me I know.

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

Originally Posted by 23kidd

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

on another note,

9d7556c416061f7f_m.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What I do is I ask for a bowl (they put more meat in the bowls) and then ask for a tortilla on the side. I wrap it myself after I mix the bowl up.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THEY ARE SUPER STINGY WITH THE GUAC. I'm like dam if you gonna charge me like $2 extra (in NYC, yes SMH) give me $2 worth of guac. It's not like you personally grew those avocados or something. SCOOP son, scoop.

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

THEY ARE SUPER STINGY WITH THE GUAC. I'm like dam if you gonna charge me like $2 extra (in NYC, yes SMH) give me $2 worth of guac. It's not like you personally grew those avocados or something. SCOOP son, scoop.
It's such a pain to make it though.

Back
Top Bottom