Chiptole burritos/bowls Appreciation...

People who say they don't like Chipotle I always want to punch them in the face no lie.  I don't understand how you could dislike it.

Always hits the spot if you really need a good meal

Originally Posted by DtotheD

freebirds>chipotle
Yes.

but I'm no longer at UCSB so Chipotle is king for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

People who say they don't like Chipotle I always want to punch them in the face no lie.  I don't understand how you could dislike it.

nerd.gif

you used to say you didn't like Chipotle.

anyways. I always get the bowl if I'm less hungry so that I have a little bit to eat later. I always get black beans and veggies in my #%%@. And yes, they do give you more meat (pause) in the bowl. I thought it was a myth at first but it's the truth.

If you don't get the hot salsa and pour it on individual bites of burrito then you're definitely missing out. The Chips there are
pimp.gif
too.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

nerd.gif

you used to say you didn't like Chipotle.

anyways. I always get the bowl if I'm less hungry so that I have a little bit to eat later. I always get black beans and veggies in my #%%@. And yes, they do give you more meat (pause) in the bowl. I thought it was a myth at first but it's the truth.

If you don't get the hot salsa and pour it on individual bites of burrito then you're definitely missing out. The Chips there are
pimp.gif
too.
laugh.gif
Nah I just used to stay loyal to the authentic mexican joints but I've just come to terms with the fact they are two totally different things.  Because nothing beats a legit burrito from a taqueria but Chipotle is good and convenient.

Also if you get half/half meat then you'll definitely get more.  I always get double rice and on occasion half black beans/half pinto beans too.

love Chipotle, but sometimes the sheer thought of putting a burrito of that size in myself keeps me away.
eyes.gif

chipotle is legit. why do dudes get burrito bowls instead of burritos i never understand that somebody wanna let me know? burritos tase waay better imo. burrito bowl is basically a salad.

Originally Posted by dland24

Something about white rice in a burrito is just wrong. Been there once. Will not be back. Didnt try a bowl though. Chipotle is trash. Rather have Taco Bell.

indifferent.gif

plz die.

chipotle is the truth.

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

chipotle is good but they never hook it up with the meat. 
you ask them to throw a lil more on there an they hit u with 
indifferent.gif

This is how my last encounter went with asking for more chicken.

Me: Hey could I get just a lil bit more chicken?

A Hole: Double meat?

Me: Naw man just a little more chicken?

A Hole: Oh okay *scoops up 2 pieces of chicken, and looks at me like
grin.gif
"

Me:
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Chipolte will @!*+ your brains stuff
is crack in a glass pipe
i love it i go like it was my religion once a week
burritos are awesome
bowls are fantastic
and some corona=] what more can i sayyyyy

Agreed on skimping on the meat. More steak or chicken? Expect a stoneface or extra charge.

I cant cant CANT wait for the season to be over, gonna hit up chipotle at least twice a week and once on the weekends! i can eat that everyday.... some tend to refer to chipotle as an oralgasm....

Back
Top Bottom