Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

I can understand why CB responded....

and the chicks he be with are
pimp.gif
! im jealous

tmz-tweets.jpg

I LOVE how mainstream media/gossip outlets are spinning this 
grin.gif

Where was TMZ when Raz B was selling his molestation story? Now he's a "poor victim"? Anyone who's followed Raz B's story
knows dude it quiet when them checks were comin'. Anyways, as far as CB actions, he shouldn't have went that far but when your manhood is being attacked I suppose it's natural to respond
tired.gif
Made him look horrible in the end regardless.

tmz-tweets.jpg

grin.gif

Where was TMZ when Raz B was selling his molestation story? Now he's a "poor victim"? Anyone who's followed Raz B's story
knows dude it quiet when them checks were comin'. Anyways, as far as CB actions, he shouldn't have went that far but when your manhood is being attacked I suppose it's natural to respond
tired.gif
Made him look horrible in the end regardless.

raz b looks weird...i used to think he was cute. why yall think he would throw hands on chris and win...chris has a longer reach and looks quicker imo

smh at those pictures. so all of immature and b2k were doing it to each other?

raz b looks weird...i used to think he was cute. why yall think he would throw hands on chris and win...chris has a longer reach and looks quicker imo

smh at those pictures. so all of immature and b2k were doing it to each other?

Chris Brown s like 6'2. Those B2k dudes are all < 5'6. And why does Raz B have SO MANY videos talking about getting raped, and sucking off other members of the group? His brother in there talking tough with the gun talk is in some of them too, crying and $%%*.

Chris Brown s like 6'2. Those B2k dudes are all < 5'6. And why does Raz B have SO MANY videos talking about getting raped, and sucking off other members of the group? His brother in there talking tough with the gun talk is in some of them too, crying and $%%*.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i'd really love to see anyone put their hand on the small of a chicks back THAT THEY DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW LIKE THAT and see what the chick does.

roll.gif
Son scared of females. Since when was puttin your hand on a chicks back (specially in a photo) "taboo"?

You a hover hand type of cat aint ya? .......yeah you are.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i'd really love to see anyone put their hand on the small of a chicks back THAT THEY DONT EVEN REALLY KNOW LIKE THAT and see what the chick does.

roll.gif
Son scared of females. Since when was puttin your hand on a chicks back (specially in a photo) "taboo"?

You a hover hand type of cat aint ya? .......yeah you are.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

tmz-tweets.jpg

grin.gif
gotta love spinmasters
eyes.gif

What did he spin? Chris had more to lose by responding to a "nobody" that just wants some of the limelight strictly off of CB's name... Its 2011, where you have to be on your toes at all times when it comes to social media, you don't just attack someone with a bunch of gay +#*! that everyone could see.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for Raz-B in anyway, but as a young celebrity in this TMZ era you have to realize that they're gonna do everything they can do to bring you back down to reality.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

tmz-tweets.jpg

grin.gif
gotta love spinmasters
eyes.gif

What did he spin? Chris had more to lose by responding to a "nobody" that just wants some of the limelight strictly off of CB's name... Its 2011, where you have to be on your toes at all times when it comes to social media, you don't just attack someone with a bunch of gay +#*! that everyone could see.

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for Raz-B in anyway, but as a young celebrity in this TMZ era you have to realize that they're gonna do everything they can do to bring you back down to reality.

Back
Top Bottom