Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

WOW RIP Chris
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Damn the swelling in his brain was probably too severe.

Terrrrrrrible, RIP.

R.I.P

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Chris Henry during 2009 training camp[/h2]
According to several publications, including the team's website, Chris Henry has been impressive during the Cincinnati Bengals' voluntary training camp during the team's organized team activities.

"This is a great opportunity for me that I'm going to make work," Henry said. "I just got tired of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had to do it for me and my family. I love to play football and I don't want to blow it. It's totally different. I'm not worried about anything negative going on in my life. I'm out here practicing with my teammates and go home to my family".[sup][26][/sup]

With normal weak side (or "X") receiver Chad Ochocinco working out in Los Angeles, California, Chris Henry has been getting frequent snaps at the position.

Said quarterback Carson Palmer: "He's had an offseason like no other; he's worked here every single day. He has a great attitude. I'm just really proud of the guy. I'm happy for him. He's at a good place in his life, a good place for his family. He's showed up to work here and he will all year long. There's not a doubt about that".[sup][26][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Henry_(wide_receiver)#cite_note-A_new_Chris_Henry_at_PBS-25[/sup]
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

From what I'm seeing, there's a Twitter account purporting to be from a Dallas Morning News staffer who's claiming it.

No legit outlet has reported it yet.

From what I'm seeing, there's a Twitter account purporting to be from a Dallas Morning News staffer who's claiming it.
And now the profile is deleted...
There is a Twitter account purporting to be from a Dallas Morning News staffer claiming that Henry has died. It's a fake account.
What the %+!^ is wrong with people?

Cincinnati reporter Joe Reedy's Twitter page says that Charlotte police are saying that Henry is STILL alive, but he does have life threatening headinjuries.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

And now the profile is deleted...
There is a Twitter account purporting to be from a Dallas Morning News staffer claiming that Henry has died. It's a fake account.
What the %+!^ is wrong with people?

Insanity. Insanity.

Chris Henry -- a wide receiver on the Cincinnati Bengals -- is fighting for his life after falling out of the back of amoving pick-up truck earlier today.

1216_chris_henry_truck_bn2.jpg

Police tell TMZ Henry had been involved in a "domestic situation" with his fiancee, Loleini Tonga, in North Carolina, when she triedto leave her home in a pick-up truck. Cops say that's when Chris ran after the yellow truck and hopped into the bed.

Cops say the domestic dispute continued in the back of the truck until, "Mr. Henry came out of the back of the vehicle."

We're told when cops arrived to the scene, Henry was still in the middle of the road, and suffering from "life threatening injuries."

According to KYPost.com, Henry is believed to have suffered "severe head injuries."

Henry was transported to a local hospital, where he is currently receiving treatment.

We're told a crime scene unit is currently at thescene conducting an investigation.

Henry has not played for the Bengals since November, when he broke his forearm during a game.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ZtpIv8M1

Back
Top Bottom