Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Damn, dude made a lot of mistakes in his life but from Hard Knocks it seemed like he was turning his life around. Damn shame at this situation. More details tocome I hope

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Godspeed to the man in these difficult times...
frown.gif

Chris Henry is a troubled soul. An NFL career could be jeapordized entirely due to the man's irrational lifestyle. It's no secret that Chris Henry has had alot of problems but something has to stop....if he is in critical condition, if and after he recovers, they need to give this man a psychiatric evaluation...

The man embarasses his team and himself when he does things like this...
tired.gif
...regardless, as I said, hope this man fully recovers.
smh.gif

Dude was minding his own and seemed to have his @#*! together...I don't know how you get off saying he is embarrassing his team when he may possibly diefrom this outcome
smh.gif
stupid comment, ESPECIALLY since not all the facts are out yet.

Hope the guy pulls through.

besides the fake account no one is reporting he died. all the links on google news just say hes in serious condition

Chris Henry's fiancee, Loleini Tonga, had no visible injuries ... law enforcement tells TMZ.

1216_chris_henry_gf_ex.jpg

A law enforcement official in North Carolina tells us they "observed no visible injuries" on Tonga at the scene of the accident.

Cops said there was a "domestic situation" just before Henry fell out of the back of the truck. Authorities are investigating whether Henry jumped off the truck or whether he was thrown.

The official says they are investigating the possibility the Cincinnati Bengal was thrown from the truck after Tonga swerved back and forth.
Just hours before the fateful crash, Chris Henry's fiancee Loleini Tonga was bragging about how excited she was about her upcoming wedding to the NFL star.

chris_loleini_reg.jpg

Tonga had gone to her MySpace page, writing about how she just "put deposIt down 4 weDDing piCs... Paid 4 ouR riNgs."

Hours later, cops say Chris and Loleini were involved in a "domestic situation" -- which led to the truck accident.

Cops say Henry is currently in a North Carolina hospital battling "life threatening injuries."

Man, what the #+!%.
smh.gif

After what's been a terrible year for celebrities, I hope we don't end off on a bad note...pull through Chris.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom