Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Whether he did jump or not, it must have been one nasty jump/fall.

I'm curious as to how he survived the initial impact but never made it out. Brain damage must have been way too severe.
dude most like had internal head trauma and lost consciousness. same thing happened to my brother when he got hit by a car. he had severe headtrauma lost consciousness and 45 minutes later never woke back up again
tired.gif

but rip to henry though, it was
frown.gif
seeing chad cry on tv like that. it was making me tear up lowkey. sad sad situation.

Damn. Sad, indeed.

Damn near brought tears to my eyes when I watched the report on ESPN and his teammates talking about him.
frown.gif

3 kids; 26 years old.
smh.gif

RIP.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Apparently someone who was at the scene quoted that chris Henry told his wifey that he would jump off the truck if she took off. Which she did. She must feelguilty right now. There was also a 911 caller that reported the scene while it was going on and said that she saw Henry on the back of the truck banging on thewindow begging for the wife to stop where she was going. I mean damn. I wonder what happened between Henry and his wife that ended up leading to this bizarredeath. I wonder where the wife was headed that she wouldn't listen to Henry. There are obviously some big pieces still missing in the puzzle. Storyhonestly doesn't make much sense

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Apparently someone who was at the scene quoted that chris Henry told his wifey that he would jump off the truck if she took off. Which she did. She must feel guilty right now. There was also a 911 caller that reported the scene while it was going on and said that she saw Henry on the back of the truck banging on the window begging for the wife to stop where she was going. I mean damn. I wonder what happened between Henry and his wife that ended up leading to this bizarre death. I wonder where the wife was headed that she wouldn't listen to Henry. There are obviously some big pieces still missing in the puzzle. Story honestly doesn't make much sense

agreed

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by JCH3

Whether he did jump or not, it must have been one nasty jump/fall.

I'm curious as to how he survived the initial impact but never made it out. Brain damage must have been way too severe.
dude most like had internal head trauma and lost consciousness. same thing happened to my brother when he got hit by a car. he had severe head trauma lost consciousness and 45 minutes later never woke back up again
tired.gif
I can't even begin to imagine what it's like having a love one slip away like that. Damn.
Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Apparently someone who was at the scene quoted that chris Henry told his wifey that he would jump off the truck if she took off. Which she did. She must feel guilty right now. There was also a 911 caller that reported the scene while it was going on and said that she saw Henry on the back of the truck banging on the window begging for the wife to stop where she was going. I mean damn. I wonder what happened between Henry and his wife that ended up leading to this bizarre death. I wonder where the wife was headed that she wouldn't listen to Henry. There are obviously some big pieces still missing in the puzzle. Story honestly doesn't make much sense
I can't wait for the details to come out.

There was a lady calling 911 that saw the truck and said she was driving and he was yelling in the bed for the truck pouding on the window no shirt on but hadpants on. Then there was a 911 call from a guy and said theres guy guy in the road(chris) and hes not moving hes dead. It seems like the fiance was at fault.She should have stopped the truck.

My guess on what happened, again this is purely a guess and is in no way shape or form what happened. This is MY opinion and hunch. Chris probably got caughtcheating and knew he messed up because it seemed like he finally got his life right, about to get married, career is back in order, family man image, and sincehe got caught he probably realized that he would revert back to the old chris, and he was determined not to let that happen(ie jumping on the back of a movingtruck). I guess when he realized that she was done he couldn't take the pain. Gave her a choice either forgive him or lose him. You know the rest

*Again* this is like a scenario of what COULD have happened and purely opinionated. RIP Chris

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

My guess on what happened, again this is purely a guess and is in no way shape or form what happened. This is MY opinion and hunch. Chris probably got caught cheating and knew he messed up because it seemed like he finally got his life right, about to get married, career is back in order, family man image, and since he got caught he probably realized that he would revert back to the old chris, and he was determined not to let that happen(ie jumping on the back of a moving truck). I guess when he realized that she was done he couldn't take the pain. Gave her a choice either forgive him or lose him. You know the rest

*Again* this is like a scenario of what COULD have happened and purely opinionated. RIP Chris
tired.gif
That would be so crazy. Crazy enough to be in the ballpark.

watched the Chad Johnson Ustream and
frown.gif
frown.gif
So tough to watch...especially when he smiles...you can tell he is in soo muchpain but is covering it up by smiling...damn
frown.gif
RIP Chris Henry

frown.gif

was watchin chads ustreams from training camp man seemed like a real koo dude
sad to see something tragic like that happen
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

prays go out to his family and kids especially his wife i know it has to be hard on her

fiance is rubbing me the wrong way ... i know it happened and is over, but the full interview is airing on OTL and in my opinion she is fibbing ...

Back
Top Bottom