Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Damn
tired.gif
His time came too soon, just as he was getting his life on track.

damn what a shame.....i got a baby on the way and this hits the spot
smh.gif
all them memory's they shared and for it to end this way...crazy

Tree trimmer Lee Hardy told reporters Thursday that he was working in a tree in a yard near the road when he saw the pickup approaching "pretty fast." Hardy said the pickup came to a quick stop at an intersection. "And that's when I heard him yelling at her that he wanted to talk," Hardy said. "'We need to talk, we need to talk.'" Hardy said the woman inside was saying "No, I don't want to talk, get off the truck, get out of the truck." As the truck pulled away, Hardy said he heard Henry say "If you take off, I'm going to jump out and kill myself." Hardy said the truck disappeared from view and he went back to work on the tree. He said in the distance he heard the truck stop quickly, but thought nothing of it until police cars began arriving from both directions.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Tree trimmer Lee Hardy told reporters Thursday that he was working in a tree in a yard near the road when he saw the pickup approaching "pretty fast." Hardy said the pickup came to a quick stop at an intersection. "And that's when I heard him yelling at her that he wanted to talk," Hardy said. "'We need to talk, we need to talk.'" Hardy said the woman inside was saying "No, I don't want to talk, get off the truck, get out of the truck." As the truck pulled away, Hardy said he heard Henry say "If you take off, I'm going to jump out and kill myself." Hardy said the truck disappeared from view and he went back to work on the tree. He said in the distance he heard the truck stop quickly, but thought nothing of it until police cars began arriving from both directions.

Even If Chris killed himself on a certain level I respect him.
No I dont respect him leaving his kids, but I respect that he was willing to die for the one he loved.

How does this guy hear a full conversation between two people from a truck passing by that quickly?

Granted, people will come out of the woodwork just to get a word in even if whatever they say is completely untrue. But, what this guy says I canjust see happening, moment by moment.

SPECULATION STARTS HERE
Didn't she post on her MySpace page that they had just picked up a ring? And then just a few hours later this happens? Whatever feud they could have hadwas either WAY serious or blown out of proportion.

Another celebrity recently in the news comes to mind.

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

RIP. picked him up on fantasy and will start him as a tribute.
Im sure he would have appreciated that.
eyes.gif

Even If Chris killed himself on a certain level I respect him.
No I dont respect him leaving his kids, but I respect that he was willing to die for the one he loved.
WHAT??

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

How does this guy hear a full conversation between two people from a truck passing by that quickly?

I thought the same thing until I re-read it.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I thought the same thing until I re-read it.

I'm truly an idiot... now it makes sense.

i mean im not an english major, but i believe it clearly states the truck came to a stop at an intersection ... ... ... ... ... ... and for therecord, that little "story" up there sounds so realistic ... exactly how a fight would go if you are in love with someone and everything is soperfect and then all of a sudden a bombshell drops ...

i dont want to speculate cuz frankly it doesnt even matter anymore, but maybe her and henry were having a heart to heart getting everything out on the tableabout their relationship ... couples usually see the finality of engagement and marriage and decide that certain secrets they vowed to never reveal have to berevealed for piece of mind ... i can see henry making a mistake early in their relationship, him just now telling his girl about it and her losing it ... himtrying to chase her down and that convo the tree trimmer heard happened ... then henry not really wanting to kill himself, but jumping out and losing control...

i remember in my psychology class that immature adults or young children will often use the most EXTREME and INSANE behavior in order to get out of somethingthey were cleary at fault for ... because they arent in control of the situation they react by trying to become the victim ... henry probably wholeheartedlyfelt bad for whatever they were arguing about, but couldnt control her reaction to it so he tried the extreme to erase what was happening ...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i mean im not an english major, but i believe it clearly states the truck came to a stop at an intersection ... ... ... ... ... ... and for the record, that little "story" up there sounds so realistic ... exactly how a fight would go if you are in love with someone and everything is so perfect and then all of a sudden a bombshell drops ...

i dont want to speculate cuz frankly it doesnt even matter anymore, but maybe her and henry were having a heart to heart getting everything out on the table about their relationship ... couples usually see the finality of engagement and marriage and decide that certain secrets they vowed to never reveal have to be revealed for piece of mind ... i can see henry making a mistake early in their relationship, him just now telling his girl about it and her losing it ... him trying to chase her down and that convo the tree trimmer heard happened ... then henry not really wanting to kill himself, but jumping out and losing control ...

i remember in my psychology class that immature adults or young children will often use the most EXTREME and INSANE behavior in order to get out of something they were cleary at fault for ... because they arent in control of the situation they react by trying to become the victim ... henry probably wholeheartedly felt bad for whatever they were arguing about, but couldnt control her reaction to it so he tried the extreme to erase what was happening ...
ohwell.gif

I agree with everything you posted.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i mean im not an english major, but i believe it clearly states the truck came to a stop at an intersection ... ... ... ... ... ... and for the record, that little "story" up there sounds so realistic ... exactly how a fight would go if you are in love with someone and everything is so perfect and then all of a sudden a bombshell drops ...

i dont want to speculate cuz frankly it doesnt even matter anymore, but maybe her and henry were having a heart to heart getting everything out on the table about their relationship ... couples usually see the finality of engagement and marriage and decide that certain secrets they vowed to never reveal have to be revealed for piece of mind ... i can see henry making a mistake early in their relationship, him just now telling his girl about it and her losing it ... him trying to chase her down and that convo the tree trimmer heard happened ... then henry not really wanting to kill himself, but jumping out and losing control ...

i remember in my psychology class that immature adults or young children will often use the most EXTREME and INSANE behavior in order to get out of something they were cleary at fault for ... because they arent in control of the situation they react by trying to become the victim ... henry probably wholeheartedly felt bad for whatever they were arguing about, but couldnt control her reaction to it so he tried the extreme to erase what was happening ...
ohwell.gif
I agree with everything you posted.

good insight. there's no way he was suicidal. what he probably meant was to let her know how dangerous the situation was, that he could end upkilling himself if he jumped out the truck --- in effort to get her to stop and talk. he jumped and prob thought he could land unhurt/unscathed and possiblyget her attention, but obviously landed in the worst way.

if you're in a lover's quarrel don't fight it, i know it's hard but you gotta just walk away/leave the room and give her her time.

damn son was born in 83 like me and i joke how i'm getting old but really i'm young as hell ... RIP
smh.gif
@ the whole situation ...

if you're in a lover's quarrel don't fight it, i know it's hard but you gotta just walk away/leave the room and give her her time.
Definitely the hardest thing to do, but without question the best.

I have had many arguments with my girl, and when they start getting nasty, we both go our separate ways. In a couple of hours, we both realize that the angerdoes nothing positive.

R.I.P. He was just getting his life back in track, He should've stayed off that truck and let his girl go.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Jay Feely felt the need to go against the grain...

106cwp5.jpg
Can't really disagree with this, but was it necessary. Can I be an NFL kicker? This dude has been on twitter all day.

Back
Top Bottom