Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

I'm sorry, but I just can't see him voluntarily jumping from the truck.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm sorry, but I just can't see him voluntarily jumping from the truck.
ohwell.gif

thats what i thought at first ... i could see her trying to get him out and swerving back and forth ... you never think that someone could die like that so icant blame her if he was acting crazy ...

but then when i thought about it from a psychological standpoint ... it makes perfect sense ... not that he jumped to kill himself, but the act of jumping outcould force her to stop ... apparently it didnt and he ended up killing himself ...

i dunno ...

Whether he did jump or not, it must have been one nasty jump/fall.

I'm curious as to how he survived the initial impact but never made it out. Brain damage must have been way too severe.

^ Yeah we'll just have to wait for more details to come out.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Jay Feely felt the need to go against the grain...

106cwp5.jpg
The %+%%##@ kicker?

indifferent.gif

What a joke. There's clearly a time and a place for statements like that. Even if it were the case (which everybody close to Henry says it isn't) thenat least give the family a few days to mourn before you wanna get critical of another man.

^^ Agree, but what im thinking is was it something he did prior to her leaving in the truck & him basically begging her to stop or else he'll"Kill himself"?? Like what im saying is when she starts to drive & he's saying "Ill kill my self" if she doesen't stop, whatcould he have done, Or she, that got it this far? I would hate to hear that he did something very wrong because it could tarnish what people thought about himquickly.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Even If Chris killed himself on a certain level I respect him.
No I dont respect him leaving his kids, but I respect that he was willing to die for the one he loved.

indifferent.gif

So you would like to give me a stone face?
laugh.gif

In other cultures something like that would be respected.

I didn't say I like the fact that it's a possibility, I didn't say in myopinion it was the right thing. I said I respected it. If it was his wish to die in that moment then there must have been a cause. I respect the guys wish. Weare born with free will, and that includes freedom to end our lives. Do I think the situation happened like that third hand take? No but it's apossibility. Im going to ask... You don't think he could have sat his #+% down in the back of the truck? You don't think he could have gotten out ofthe truck? You don't think that if the girl heard him say that he was gone end his life she would have stopped? If dude who said that's what he heardwhy didn't he see what happened? Son went back to watering his garden..... That's why I don't think that's what happened. What happened wasthey had an argument and either a terrible accident happened, or he killed himself. It's as simple as that. It's sad cause it was probably a momentaryhiccup in the relationship. It's sad that he's no longer here. It's sad when any person dies, esp. young. Dude was an NFL player, with exposure tomaterial things most of society wishes for. If he loved a woman that much, then I respect that.

A lot of you have a different definition of respect than I do and that's okay.

More than likely even if he jumped LilStarZ07got it right.

"I am deeply saddened to hear about the passing of Chris Henry," Michigan football coach Rich Rodriguez said this morning in a statement releasedby the university.

Henry, a Cincinnati Bengals receiver, died this morning, a day after falling out of the back of a pickup truck during what police said was a domesticdispute with his fiancee. Henry played for Rodriguez at West Virginia in 2002-04.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to his fiancé, children and their families as they deal with this sudden and tragic loss.

"I enjoyed our time together at West Virginia, and we shared a lot of great moments. I have many fond memories of our three years together and willremember those forever. Chris will be missed by many, and he will always have a place in my heart.
U-M offensive coordinator Calvin Magee, who also coached Henry at West Virginia, said: "I am in shock over the news of Chris Henry's passing.I remember recruiting Chris to West Virginia like it was yesterday." "He came from a humble background and was a wonderful young man and footballplayer. Chris was like a son to me, and I will cherish all the great memories that I have of him. His family is in my thoughts and prayers."

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I hate seeing young kids lose their parents famous or not. I feel so bad for his family. Just think how his fiancee has to feel. She has to go on with her life and every time she looks at one of those kids think about what happened. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

I've been reading comments on Pro Football Talk and Jay Feely and it's just disgusting. It baffles me that people try to find fault in someone'sdeath rather than sympathy. Really disgusted with it.

one of my favorite players in the league, gone
frown.gif

I'ma still beast on my boys in Madden with Slim in the slot like always
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
ohwell.gif

RIP, you'll be truly be missed

I've been trying to catch the story on ESPN all day. Finally know what happened.. damn thats too bad.

Back
Top Bottom