Chris Paul vs. Carmelo Anthony: Who is the current face of the JB Franchise?

If Melo was squeky clean like CP3 than this wouldnt be such a tough question.
I think they are tied for now...

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I am live in Denver so i have to go with MELO..........
Hobson, nice to see you represent. I have to go with Melo by far. CP3 has had one good year, in time he may become the face, but as for now itis Melo. Melo has lead a team to the playoffs for a few years strait who before his arrival almost had the most losing season in NBA history. I am fromDenver and may be bias, but if you really look at it its Melo

CP3 lets go better ball player imo bigger face for the future to hes ready to take on super-superstar role

Originally Posted by Icecreambos23

Well now of course it would be Melo, just because of his immediate hype and his tenure with the company, but he has in my opinion fallen below expectations and is seeming to be at his peak...so with that said Chris Paul is more of a face because of his situation, even though A.I. is like 35 he still steals alot of the attention of the Nuggets and Melo and its deserving he is like the 3 or 4 leading scorer in the NBA, so if Melo dosent shape up by the middle of next year it will definetly be CP3

My thoughts exactly!
pimp.gif

I say CP3 he is showing a LOT of improvment while melo isnt really doing anything new and his kicks are kind of ugly..

Originally Posted by tha2one

bobby simmons and juwan howard and vin baker

roll.gif
but really i think it's Melo, he's proven what he can do CP3 had one good year... he's got to be in the league a bit longer to take thelead as the face of JB

The Jordan retro line is the face of the Jordan brand. All of the other jordan releases are usually ugly and lame.

I say it's Melo RIGHT NOW just because of the exposure, but I think that after this season (or maybe even during the season) CP3 will take over.

I can't wait. I'm lovin' CP3's shoes.

melo has been to the playoffs every year hes been in the league hes up for the scoring title the past couple of years and nuggets cw is so much hotter then thehornets. i love melo cause i am one of the bigest syracuse fans out there so hes the face of the franchise because hes allready won a championchip with thecuse

Back
Top Bottom